⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deschump can't be starting Matuidi out wide against Uruguay...
That left side needs Lemar bad. Hernandez sucks. That's where he used to play Dimitri Payet at too :rofl:

I'm sure they'll be fine against Uruguay with another mid up left. Maybe slot Griez to the left and Fekir in the #10.

Ronaldo still > Messi
131B56F400000514-0-image-a-13_1468320118088.jpg

b0f9cfedf5d16aa4b22a1d078eff3c5b.jpg

Don't let this World Cup distract you

I’m getting a Portuguese chick pregnant tonight!!!. Giving birth to Cristiano Lebron Tebow soon. Let’s go!!!!

Would be sad and a huge blow to Uruguay if they miss Cavani in their next match. :smh:
There's not that much attacking in Uruguay's style of football but defending is an art too.
Uruguay has a very small population so it's nice and impressive to see them get this far.

It's gonna be interesting to see how Uruguay potentially deals with Mbappe and Dembele on both wings

Would be sad and a huge blow to Uruguay if they miss Cavani in their next match. :smh:
There's not that much attacking in Uruguay's style of football but defending is an art too.
Uruguay has a very small population so it's nice and impressive to see them get this far.

I'm not even mad about that. I knew they were small, but 3.5 million??? That's less than half of the Bay Area, LA,NYC, etc. Props to them for putting out so much talent; meanwhile the US can't do the same with 100X the population, literally

I'm not even mad about that. I knew they were small, but 3.5 million??? That's less than half of the Bay Area, LA,NYC, etc. Props to them for putting out so much talent; meanwhile the US can't do the same with 100X the population, literally
Uruguay has a deep football pedigree dating back to the pre-50s
They always have been a footballing powerhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom