⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Portugal is out, I'm rooting for Croatia. They have some great talent and always had a soft spot for them

Lowkey the thread and tourney may be better off without either Ron or Messi left :lol:

It's sad how I'm happy I am about not having to see QU!K QU!K spam post about Ronaldo and Messi in here for the next month. I was almost rooting for Portugal to lose to avoid that @#%@. I mean yeah, he's still doing it today, but at least this might be the last of it until La Liga/CL starts up again

It's sad how I'm happy I am about not having to see QU!K QU!K spam post about Ronaldo and Messi in here for the next month. I mean yeah, he's still doing it today, but at least this might be the last of it until La Liga/CL starts up again
I'm going to make sure I do it everyday just for you :wink:

Also you're a traitor to Portugal

Doesn’t RM have the most goals technically right now in the tourney?

Either way I got a warning gents.

At least these dudes are happy
50E6344E-7209-481E-BBD9-6F841159FE33.jpeg

You don't have to be a Ronaldo stan to be a Portugal fan.

Unlike QU!K QU!K I've followed the team for long enough to remember when Ronaldo was getting boo'd throughout Portugal for not bringing his Man United/Real Madrid form over to Portugal. In 2012 he was hearing "Messi!!Messi!!!" chants out in Lisbon, and as much as the typical proud Portuguese person will deny it now , he was getting "Que vergonha!!!" (Embarassment) comments all over social media for YEARS

I like Ronaldo now (used to dislike him when he was the OG Neymar minus the incest) but he has not been one of the consistently best players for the national side throughout the team's history. QU!K QU!K keeps calling me a traitor for being honest about that for some reason :lol: he was the best player this year by default, but prime Joao Moutinho was more important to Portugal than him for a long time.

He called me out for not rooting for Real Madrid in the CL final as well. If you're in your teens you won't remember this, but Barcelona were the original proxy Portuguese club, which is why many people in Portugal in their late 20s+ (like me) prefer them over RM.

Last edited:
I’m at this Portuguese bar prentending im Ronaldo. None of the mamis speak English but I’m taking one of them home tonight!!!!!

Unlike QU!K QU!K I've followed the team for long enough to remember when Ronaldo was getting boo'd throughout Portugal for not bringing his Man United/Real Madrid form over to Portugal. In 2012 he was hearing "Messi!!Messi!!!" chants out in Lisbon, and as much as the typical proud Portuguese person will deny it now , he was getting "Que vergonha!!!" (Embarassment) comments all over social media for YEARS

I like Ronaldo now (used to dislike him when he was the OG Neymar minus the incest) but he has not been one of the consistently best players for the national side throughout the team's history. QU!K QU!K keeps calling me a traitor for being honest about that for some reason :lol: he was the best player this year by default, but prime Joao Moutinho was more important to Portugal than him for a long time.

He called me out for not rooting for Real Madrid in the CL final as well. If you're in your teens you won't remember this, but Barcelona were the original proxy Portuguese club, which is why many people in Portugal in their late 20s+ (like me) prefer them over RM.
Neymar incest???? Pleas explaine.

Ronaldo about to have the most ballon d'ors OF ALL TIME. If you want to deny his greatness thats on you.

Ronaldo about to have the most ballon d'ors OF ALL TIME. If you want to deny his greatness thats on you.

You keep calling me a traitor to Portugal, but you're bringing up achievements based mostly on achievements at Madrid ,while I keep mentioning the national team. Either read where I specifically wrote "for the national side" or don't @ me with this nonsense. I'm supposed to worship a dude and the club he plays at just because our ancestors are from the same country? At the end of the day this is just a sport I watch for entertainment. You take it to the next level for whatever reason

You keep calling me a traitor to Portugal, but you're bringing up achievements based mostly on achievements at Madrid ,while I keep mentioning the national team. Either read where I specifically wrote "for the national side" or don't @ me with this nonsense. I'm supposed to worship a dude and the club he plays at just because our ancestors are from the same country? At the end of the day this is just a sport I watch for entertainment. You take it to the next level for whatever reason
No I called you traitor cause verbatim
I was almost rooting for Portugal to lose to avoid that @#%@
Keep hating on your fellow countryman though.

If CR7 wasn’t a superstar football player he would still get yambs unlike that inbred looking dude Messi. Thus CR7> Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom