⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Chelsea don’t sell Kante... He’s a player that would fit any system. Sarri would be foolish to agree to sell him IMO. Kante would thrive playing under Sarri. Morata should stay too. Although he regularly player as a winger previously, Mertens thrived as a striker under Sarri at Napoli. I think Morata would rediscover his form.

Edit- damn almost let something slip that Chelsea gal told me... Yikes...

Who is your top ten in the world if you have the time and don’t mind me asking?

In no particular order

Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Modric, Kroos, Marcelo, Kante, Ramos (reluctantly), Chiellini and Godin for years of consistency and being top defenders in the game I would personally put them there but not everyone would agree with that. Some would say Mbappe is there already which I wouldn't disagree with. Others on the peripheral of "top 10" imo would be Bale, KDB, Pogba, De Gea, Hazard, Lewandowski and Suarez when they still on it off the top of my head.

It's lowkey been clutch having this come out of nowhere and seemingly done so quickly during the little WC break before the Quarters :lol:,thought it'd be a boring layoff

Peak silly season

I get the backlash Serie A gets and I’m all for it. No need for any type of racism to still exists in sports or the world for that matter. Unfortunately, I do enjoy Serie A as a league. It’s just sad that it’s quality is over shadowed by its stupid fans.

I hope Chelsea don’t sell Kante... He’s a player that would fit any system. Sarri would be foolish to agree to sell him IMO. Kante would thrive playing under Sarri. Morata should stay too. Although he regularly player as a winger previously, Mertens thrived as a striker under Sarri at Napoli. I think Morata would rediscover his form.

Edit- damn almost let something slip that Chelsea gal told me... Yikes...
:nerd: You can tell us, we're all family.

ronaldo should’ve joined the mls lol.
stop it 5

I remember clown pundits last summer speaking all types of code claiming they'd rather sign Morata because they'd 'prefer an intelligent player' on their team >D

Rom's intelligence has helped his country reach the WC quarter finals while the supposedly smarter player is chillin home looking for a way out of his club already :lol:
no way he speaks 77 languages :lol: :lol:

Since I’m new to watching footy I guess I’ll follow Juventus this upcoming season.
stop glory hunting

In no particular order

Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Modric, Kroos, Marcelo, Kante, Ramos (reluctantly), Chiellini and Godin for years of consistency and being top defenders in the game I would personally put them there but not everyone would agree with that. Some would say Mbappe is there already which I wouldn't disagree with. Others on the peripheral of "top 10" imo would be Bale, KDB, Pogba, De Gea, Hazard, Lewandowski and Suarez when they still on it off the top of my head.

Hard to give a Top10 without specifying positions on the field.

Is it different than the Chanpions League?

In club football top clubs play in multiple competitions over the course of a season. Those would be their domestic league, domestic cups, and one of the two European cups. The European cups consist of top clubs from multiple European countries, you have to qualify for these and its based on performance in your domestic league the year prior. Since you're interested in PSG i'll use them as an example. PSG plays in Ligue 1 (their domestic League), Coupe de France, Coupe de la Ligue (their domestic cup competitions) and Champions League (the top European cup competition)

Think Hazard this summer and Neymar next summer seems realistic for Real,dunno if P$G's gonna let him go just yet especially if he wins the WC

Everyone can see Mbappe is in the midst of his coming out party this WC but I gotta say Thiago Silva is reminded everyone he’s still got something left in the tank. I’ve been a big fan of his for a long time. It’s been sad to see his form dip here & there. But he’s been the foundation for Brazil this WC (along with Miranda, Casemiro, & Alisson)...

I think Real should let CR7 go. Then buy him back when they realize they need him. 200-300 mill should suffice Juve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom