⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember the sadboi was talking about madrid deserving to get blown up again, and next thing he got hit was the permaban lol

Damn I guess it makes sense :rofl:,folks have been banned for less. His fellow scousers for example

Dude was wildin in his feels after the final :lol:

Serie A and the Russian Premier League are pretty up there in terms of having racist fans

Hope for the best for Ron but it's still **** those match fixers

Dudes always manage to game the market smh,can't ever knock them for ambition though I guess

Anyway, with Ronaldo most likely going to Turin, that means Bale is staying right? :nerd:
Can't think of any reason why he would go to Man U now

Lol I love me some CR7. I’ll cop it on sale if that makes it better. Don’t tell Sadboi

This whole CR7 move, if it happens, will just be so positive for Serie A. I’m really hoping it happens.

Roma - Have a lot of work to do. Too many new and young players.

Inter - Are my favorites to give Juve a run for that Scudetto. Team is stacked.

Napoli - Not sure what to think about them. Still waiting to see who leaves. Carlo may need a season or two to get what he wants from this team.

Milan - This is my pick to surprise a couple people. With the ban from Europe, they have nothing to play for except the league. Seeing as there seems to be no exodus of players leaving this far. If they can keep their team, they can ball out.

Then again idk what I’m talking about.

I would imagine he would stay, move to his preferred left wing, asensio back on the right wing, Benz in Napoli (pls), I have no idea at CF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom