⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
madrid need a striker aint no way bale carrying this squad with goals
delanteros_O.jpg

We definitely bought the wrong Hernandez

Dude has to be one of the least liked players in the world right now.

Selling club hates him for leaving to rival. RM fans think they got the wrong brother. France fans tight he was trying to play for Spain. Spain don’t want him. Neutrals are subjected to his wackness.

Dude has to be one of the least liked players in the world right now.

Selling club hates him for leaving to rival. RM fans think they got the wrong brother. France fans tight he was trying to play for Spain. Spain don’t want him. Neutrals are subjected to his wackness.
EsCP.gif

*Nvm thought you said 'the' :lol:

Vini is doing real well taking people on but I wanna see more link up play from him. Very promising performance so far.

I know it’s not even half of a preseason match but I don’t see why Vinicius can’t play for us. Imagine him out there with the likes Isco Kroos and Modric putting him through.

I know it’s not even half of a preseason match but I don’t see why Vinicius can’t play for us. Imagine him out there with the likes Isco Kroos and Modric putting him through.
never thought his quality would keep him off the pitch, just that he would need ample playing time

Mourinho wasn't wrong when he said that no one should be paying to go to these matches.

It was just hilarious that he came out and said it mid-tournament :rofl:
Got offered free tickets to Barca/Milan and I’m still not sold lol

Benz it’s time to leave. Either get a 9 that’s good, or give someone young and hungry those minutes. Dude has no purpose here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom