⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RM’s first friendly today. It’s interesting to see if and how (style/players) the goals will come before the transfer window closes. It could decide whether we make a big move that causes a domino effect in the market or not.

Vinicius debuting as a starter :pimp:
(same with Odriozola)

Bats definitely earned his chance. His hold up play is what got him in the dog house with Conte but even with those struggles, the man is a certified finisher. He should be good to go with a different set up.

Some rumors floating around about Chelsea going after Matias Vecino. I honestly can't recall anything about him during my few times watching Inter :lol:

Simone/Atletico piss me off with some of the moves they makes. But they always seem to be okay. Even if you consider their departures influential or promising.

I don't get why Atleti loan Sime out, this is a big year for them.

Croatians love Italy, guess cause its so close.

Simone/Atletico piss me off with some of the moves they makes. But they always seem to be okay. Even if you consider their departures influential or promising.

Cholo had just talked about Sime saying -
Simeone has added Thomas Lemar from Monaco, Portugal international Gelson Martins and Villarreal midfielder Rodrigo to his squad, with the Atletico boss wanting Vrsaljko to be retained.

"We're very happy with Sime," Simeone said. "He had a very good World Cup, especially showing what he can do in attack and was decisive for his team.

"We are waiting for him to arrive on August 6 and after that we will see the needs of the club, I'm happy with what he's given us, he's an important player.

"The sporting management team handle singings above the point of talking about what we need during the season, it's difficult to talk about specific names.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/simeone-wants-vrsaljko-stay-atletico-madrid/1022eajqri6to10yi8rsj9x6v5

Looks like this was a move made by upper management with Arias being the replacement. Sime had a good world cup, but he was kinda meh for Atleti as he didn't play much in their big games last campaign.

:nerd: Aleix Vidal & Munir to Sevilla?

https://www.sport-english.com/en/ne...er-for-munir-is-too-good-to-turn-down-6969585

Last edited:
Looking at the snaps, I glad I didn't blow money on this friendly. I see ALOT of empty seats

Surprised Atletico loaned out Vrsaljko after his good outing at the World Cup, must have gotten a good loan fee from Inter.

It’s wishful thinking on my part but seeing Ceballos and Llorente put on a midfield clinic would be awesome. Gimme a Vinicius unofficial debut goal too :pimp:

Mourinho wasn't wrong when he said that no one should be paying to go to these matches.

It was just hilarious that he came out and said it mid-tournament :rofl:

I'm sure the board weren't too happy :lol:,he struck a much different tone earlier today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom