⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive win for us. To have a team made up of mostly 11 year olds beat the European champions, absolutely unreal. Bring on Leicester :pimp:

Didn’t score in the second half but considering it’s preseason and youngsters we played some attractive football at times. I’ll take it.

This only proved that we need a real backup striker....or a World Class one and bench the Benz

Lmao didn’t know Barca and Roma were playing. This must be the most bad blood friendly in a minute

Barca even starting Malcom :rofl:

And also Roma obviously sent them packing embarrassingly in the CL. Won’t be watching though.

Didn’t score in the second half but considering it’s preseason and youngsters we played some attractive football at times. I’ll take it.
I think we have chance to be really good this year if we get a striker, we're going to play amazing title winning football

Now that the commercial stuff is out of the way,time to get on down to business with the season starting next week :pimp:

9DDF4EE5-AC97-428B-A482-C56DAE47FC48.png
Bruh, Roma with the pettiness. When you see it....

Just got back from working out.... damn that was a hellava goal. That build up too.

Only thing I can thin with regards to Modric is that now with Ronnie gone & having won so much, he might be ready for a new project closer to home.

I wouldn’t want to leave Madrid though. Not until they threw me out...

What did Flo do?

First Zizou,then Ron and now the 10 Gawd?

That'd be quite the experience and production drain,my goodness :sick:

An Inter Modric kit would get copped with a quickness

Hold up,Modric wants out??
According to Di Marzio, Inter supposedly has made contact with Modric and he is open to talks.
Seems doubtful considering his ballon d’or worthy year but if there’s even a slight bit of truth to it, just being open to talks at all gives Inter something to work with.

Apparently Inter is also working to close a deal to get Vidal on loan

The Vidal stuff is supposedly wrapped. Adding Modric to a MF of Vidal and Naingollan and you might have something in the league :nerd:

Icardi still up tok with Perisic's delivery

Real might as well kiss their trophy ambitions goodbye if they lose Modric after the other 2 giants they lost

Last edited:
these players need to learn how to defend the counter.
the game is slipping away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom