⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea but tbf,I thought the same about Ron's gentleman's agreement :lol:

Low and behold he somehow bounced on the cheap pretty quickly

There's also been reports of Real getting a new deal ready for him so who knows if it's a pay raise thing

Yea but tbf,I thought the same about Ron's gentleman's agreement :lol:

Low and behold he somehow bounced on the cheap pretty quickly

There's also been reports of Real getting a new deal ready for him so who knows if it's a pay raise thing
CR makes sense since he was always rumored to be leaving, up until like 10 days ago there's never been anything on Modric, he just got back to training then all the sudden a gentleman's agreement, sounds like somebody is feeding GDM bad info.

Who knows,seems to be more stuff coming out each week. Def think its tougher to see him leaving after loaning Kovacic

Welp

Read the comments under the post about courtois. Fan base is not happy. Navas is not going to go down easily but he should bop early

DkG4ys9X4AwI1Sn.jpg

@ROYGBiV

It’s because Porto fire and hire managers more than RM does. Nuno didn’t win a trophy that season so at Porto that basically means you’re fired. I mean that’s the way it’s always been, pretty obvious.

Whose the dotard and who’ spinning what? What are you talking about?

Psk is under some impression that because a manager may fail somewhere means that he can’t succeed somewhere else. What type idiocy is that?

Luis Enrique failed at Roma did great for Barça the next year. Here, take that a comparison, it applies to both of you.

Obviously psk wants Wolves to fail and that’s fine, he’s hating really hard on the Wolf Wave and I myself am honored he’s doing so.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The let’s first preface this by saying he failed miserably at Valencia after Mendes convinced Lin to buy all his Portuguese players. Got fired...

Porto took Mendes’ advice hired Nuno and after chasing Benfica all year they falterred down the stretch. The last game was a hilarious 4-1 or 3-1 loss to Moreirense. Look up the table that year & see where they finished. They also lost to Chaves in the Portuguese Cup. Look where they finished in the table that year too.

You have to take Coupé It Coupé It with a grain of salt when it comes to Portuguese football bcs he love runs so deep. Had to correcome him at the start of the WC in this thread when he said Ronnie carried The NT to he Euro championship. :lol:

I actually don’t want Wolves to fail. I actually kinda like Nuno. He seems like a decent guy in interviews but the recipe for diasaster with all these Mendes signings has Valencia written all over it.

Edit - Plus, Wolves got my man Moutinho. I’ve been a fan of his from jump. Wanna see him do well...

Last edited:
Madrid might not be as bad off as people may think

If their season plays out like that through ball from Bale to Asensio the other night, they’ll be alright :lol:

just made up my team and signed up for the fantasy leagues, if anyone moves from tomorrow that i want or have in my team im gonna be mad

If P$G are acquiring Sandro, does that mean Juve is trying to get Ronnie’s bff?

Why is there talk of Danny Rose to Schalke? Is he considered washed now? Is Ben Davies that good?

Maybe it’s not Perez... Maybe Lopetegui is like eff if, let’s just start from scratch & rebuild the whole thing. I mean he’s 30 now...

Sheeet, I wish Barca would cast away some of these players hanging on & ish. Xavi & Iniesta were class for leaving when it was time.

Maybe it’s not Perez... Maybe Lopetegui is like eff if, let’s just start from scratch & rebuild the whole thing. I mean he’s 30 now...

Sheeet, I wish Barca would cast away some of these players hanging on & ish. Xavi & Iniesta were class for leaving when it was time.
i didn't mean by casting him away... i meant flo's a ***** for not letting modric leave

madrid can't get rid of marcelo
which is why i wan't them to

Aw shucks Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi you got me, you found out I root for Portuguese players and managers, the secrets out, aw darnn.... could that be one of the reasons I became a Wolves fan? Hmmmmmm

But Whoa, you went out and did a lot of homework on Porto and Nuno’s season, look at you, look at what I made you do. Had to come correct me on Ronaldo? :lol: you think Portugal make it to the final of the euros in 2016 without Ronaldo? Did you see our team?

****, collectivly we ALL should be correcting you more often, you’re the GENIUS and the “dotard” who thought Barcelona and Dembele played a league match in the middle of July vs Villarreal....... I mean come on PSK, YOU THOUGHT BARCA PLAYED A LA LIGA GAME ON JULY 21st FAM...

A) couple days after Dembele won the WC.
B) while Barca were wearing last seasons kit..
C) when La Liga starts at the end of August, for the last 100 years...

Where was the logic? where was the simple common sense at psk?

Psk, I’m worried about you, you and Mourinho seem to have more things alike.... :nerd:

Barca thumped the Yellow Subs last night 5-1. Beaut goal from Dembele showing off his pace & touch.

Don’t play with a WOLF pops...

Esp when you’re out here looking like SHEEP

sheep... :lol: if you only knew...

So I stupidly thought it was a friendly... Sue me...

I’m still right... Nunos really sucks until proven otherwise & most of those Mendes Wolves players are players that should be better but aren’t. The most sometimey bunch of players ever collected since that Valencia team. Coming to the Prem collectlly is a recipe for disaster.

But more power to you. More power to Moutinho. Enjoy the ride. Honestly wish them well. I’ll stop hatin...

Last edited:
I honestly can't believe Real Madrid's sole signing this summer has been Courtois, who they don't even need. It's especially surprising when you consider that they just lost the greatest player to ever don their uniform.

I really feel so angry/sad going into this season. I've been backing Mou, but he's the reason I feel this way. The man sucked all the life and energy out of the squad and fans. His antics and pressers have all been doom and gloom....SMH. I'm really just hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst. #GGMU

I honestly can't believe Real Madrid's sole signing this summer has been Courtois, who they don't even need. It's especially surprising when you consider that they just lost the greatest player to ever don their uniform.
Aside from striker, they don’t need much right now... The prudent thing is to play the young players & see what they got. Next summer will be pivotal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom