⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Sounds low key ayo yoooooo ayo yoooo ayo” you’re so cool bro...

Man shut your dumb *** up, go worry about finding an Aryan striker at RM once the goals dry up and Gareth Bale gets hurt..
that's coke talking, that tough talk ain't for you boy

Boom

*beat me to it

Good move for both sides tbh,they both benefit

#FreeNavas though

Also time to give DDG a lifetime contract now that the 'coming home' talk is dead and buried...

Kovacic loan official, 4 competitions to play in, he should learn a lot under Sarri and return as a player ready to start.

so im guessing Courtois is a starter right out the break? maybe splitting the starting job depending on the cup and game?

Seeing Chelsea midfielders has me like this
giphy.gif

Loftus Cheek gonna get loaned out then? No way he's going to get consistent minutes in that midfield.

Why did Porto let dude whose coaching Wolves, go? Dude had a nice little run with Porto in the CL a couple seasons ago.

so im guessing Courtois is a starter right out the break? maybe splitting the starting job depending on the cup and game?
I expect Navas to get all the CDR matches, since they'll be taking it seriously this season. Maybe Navas gets all the CL matches too and some league matches. No more Kiko tho

Here’s my thing with Navas. Sure you can feel bad for dude, but he wants to be there.
Dude could easily go to another club and get the respect he deserves. But dude wants to be in Madrid.

RM don’t deserve a lot of things to be honest with ya..... spoiled *****s

Navas has more champions leagues than Iker, think about that. Then think about if Iker had won 3 straight champions leagues. For **** sake, Iker almost handed Atletico the CL title in 2014, his bum ***.

Can’t stand the fact he’s still on Porto.

Navas should have been the starter during the 14-15 season, still think we win the league that season if he was the starter, Iker was done at the la liga level. 15-16 Navas, at certain points he was the best keeper in the world. 2nd half of 16-17 run he reached those levels again, 17-18 wasn't so good neither was Courtois. I wanted DDG or Alisson, hope the competition bring the best out of both of them.

Definitely should be interesting seeing Lopetegui relying on his young Spaniards a lot next season,think they'll be up for the task?

I think guys like Odri, Ceballos, Llorente, and Vazquez will deliver on their reasonable expectations to fill in when called on. The first 3 are ballers.

Asensio is the one with a lot of pressure to evolve. I think he’s ready, but his teammates have to play at his speed and read the game the way he does too.

Bale just needs to stay fit.

Isco is a massive question mark imo. He’s the star man in Lope’s Spain. But Bale and Asensio like to play more incisively than he does, and imo he’ll need to get more on their frequency as opposed to the other way around. If Lope features him, he’s going to have to score and assist more.

I have no idea what to expect from Benz in terms of playing time, role, and production. On a lesser scale, same goes for Mayoral and Reguillon.

Interested to see what the formation and starting XI will be by midseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom