tumblr_mt127xVBPy1shh5eto1_400.gif

tumblr_mt1gqqjdHa1qdlfp4o1_400.gif

WigglyBigAfricanclawedfrog-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mvau2ofGhn1sokqk6o1_400.gif

giphy.gif

ForsakenDisguisedFritillarybutterfly-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Dead *** the Brazilian players' tribune articles are the ones I remember most. The pure samba spirit is inspirational, and proof that it's possible to be focused and achieve greatness while still having a free spirit.

My guy Shaqelll Moore making his first start for Levante's senior team today.

Two years ago some in U.S. soccer tried to smear and scapegoat him at the U20 world cup with the typical racist black football tropes - no brain, just an athlete, not a soccer player.

In Spaid non-soccer players don't climb from the 4th division to La Liga sides in less than two years. :pimp:

Awful watch so far

The passing has been terrible, Asensio & Ceballos not being the players they're supposed to be

Too much of the play is going through Vasquez & Achraf

Last edited:
are you disagreeing with him? I have homies that hooped in all those countries and they all have said the same thing (black guys). Also most of them say France is pretty bad as well plus those 3
:lol: my bad, I should have underlined the part where he said cities but named countries like @PabloSanchez pointed out

I'm not disagreeing, I'm a light skinned black Dominican man as well so I know what's up.....no @ninjahood

Dead *** the Brazilian players' tribune articles are the ones I remember most. The pure samba spirit is inspirational, and proof that it's possible to be focused and achieve greatness while still having a free spirit.
Well said, it's legit poetry in motion.

The Selecao helped me fall in love with the sport that way,dudes played with the same freedom and joy as if they were still kids playing in the favelas with their friends and not a care in the world :pimp: Playing with no fear and always daring to try the extraordinary

Always gonna have a soft spot for Brazilian players, or anyone really, keeping the joga bonito spirit alive

I was going to list out the cities I had been to in those countries but that was too much. I meant to delete cities & type countries... Oh well.

VAR next season in la liga

have they made the transitions quicker?
flow of the game is so crucial in la liga.
not a fan of this at all.

It's been going fine in Bundesliga they've had it all season and there hasn't been any major complaints

New poll up, I wanted to post this when it was more relevant but I didn't get around to it. Plus I always have to pm Meth and wait for him to delete the current poll.
As for changes, whether it's at the youth level, how coaches are developed or even how the countries league is ran.
Obviously, there are still the play-offs, if you feel that a country will most likely not make it through the play-offs or need a shake up regardless, pick other and post a comment on why you picked them.
I think if you participate in the poll, you should comment on something you think needs to be change.

Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi Thanks, much appreciated brother

I like how mastamind89 mastamind89 doesn’t put anything about the MLS playoffs lol smh

I lowkey forgot >D:lol:, thanks for the reminder. I did watch the Red Bulls game yesterday. Major win, shout out to my boy Tyler Adams. I would love to see the kid play in Germany. I don't think we have what it takes to make it all the way, but the win is a positive sign.
I actually just posted a few pics on my instragram of when I went to the NYRB game in May.
My IG name is the same as my twitter handle. I don't think I follow that many of you, lets change that. :emoji_point_down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom