⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk tho, the worst nation in CONMEBOL is Venezuela. Is the USMNT better than Venezuela? Debateable.

:emoji_money_mouth::emoji_money_mouth::emoji_money_mouth:
CONMEBOL:
37248693.jpg

The people maybe, but you know the federation is looking at the U.S. and Mexico with $$$$$ eyes.

I'll gladly be a cash ***** in this instance.

Real talk tho, the worst nation in CONMEBOL is Venezuela. Is the USMNT better than Venezuela? Debateable.

I'd give Venezuela the slight edge since they face better competition

Pardon my ignorance but doesn't Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana have NTs?

I know that's the cool thing to say right now but year-to-year USA is stronger than Venezuela, Bolivia, Paraguay and probably Ecuador.

Neutral site venue or H/A format USA is winning those contest more times than not, and that's with or without competent management.

There's very recent head-to-head history to back up that claim.

I might give you Venezuela and Bolivia, but you're not better than Paraguay or Ecuador.

Also, the away leg in La Paz against Bolivia is no joke.

Dang, Dortmund punishes Aubameyang by dropping him from the next game for visiting Dembele in Barcelona during the international break.
that's some BS, you're free to do whatever the hell you want once you're done with mandatory club obligations

I might give you Venezuela and Bolivia, but you're not better than Paraguay or Ecuador

Paraguay and Ecuador away from home don't scare me at all.

Can't remember the last time Ecuador beat us and we've played them at least 4 - 5 times in the past few years.

This is why yall need to let us in. Let's see what USMNT could do against lower tier CONMEBOL competition when we playing for keeps.

^ after the fake Copa America centenario I've been on record saying that CONMEBOL and CONCACAF should merge

It makes sense for every one except CONCACAF minnows.

CONMEBOL heavyweights only incentive is the bag but it's a dire need for U.S. and Mexico.

that's some BS, you're free to do whatever the hell you want once you're done with mandatory club obligations

He got suspended for a CL game against Lisbon by Tuchel last November for going on a shopping trip to Italy on his off time. I'm not sure why there are travel restrictions for him on his off time...

Yea Auba been having disciplinary issues since Tuchel's time.

Little things like being late to training and missing meetings.

Dude stays on timeout.

Yea his work rate and A1 positioning guarantees he'll get goals even when he's not necesarilly in form :lol:,he gets underrated a bit playing in Dortmund imo

Flo would've been smart to fulfill dudes wish over the summer. He would've been a great option to have with Benz in and out of form and Morata gone

I would take Auba in a heartbeat, I think he would fit in well, imagine CR Auba Asensio, best counter attack in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom