⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fixed

Oh any if anyone is a pc gamer

PES18 now has a free version with myteam, offline exhibition mode, and training.

Reading the reviews and it's saying the game doesn't even launch, only has a black screen lol

He got suspended for a CL game against Lisbon by Tuchel last November for going on a shopping trip to Italy on his off time. I'm not sure why there are travel restrictions for him on his off time...
what type of **** is that? They on some other **** over there in Dortmund

I would take Auba in a heartbeat, I think he would fit in well, imagine CR Auba Asensio, best counter attack in the world
:emoji_runner::emoji_runner::emoji_runner::emoji_dash::emoji_dash::emoji_dash:

france-2018-world-cup-kit-2.jpg
looks like two different kits mashed together

:lol:

noskey noskey nomadicsole21 nomadicsole21 what yall doing up North man?

Just let Porter go after finishing 1st in the West?
Sad day, I'm sure it was his personal choice to resign. Maybe he has something bigger planned like the USMNT. I honestly didn't see this coming.

Idk who we can target as the new coach but as long as Diego Valeri is in a Timbers uniform I will have faith in our club moving forward.

I will miss Porter tho, the man took us from a laughing stock of the league who was 2nd worst to MLS Champs in 3 years. He will always have a place in the hearts of Portland fans everywhere.

Last edited:
I don't think we'll ever see a manager as well endeared or loved in this city. The man took the club and made it a true annual contender. Won the only championship our city's seen in 40 years, won our hearts in 2013, and really made an imprint into the culture of the city. God I'll miss him and his impeccable suits.

I wish him all the best in his future career. If its with the USMNT, I have more faith in him than I did in Bruce at least. Nagbe permanent US starter for the next 5 years :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom