⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew it wouldn't happen but I wanted Ceballos to start for Modric.

Hope he gets on as a sub, he scored a hat trick over the international break and Luka has been in a poor run of form/just got back from injury.

Benz actually looked ok, still would rather have Asensio out there though.

Manchester+United+v+Newcastle+United+Premier+PsMPCgyvc-Kx.jpg

Been disappointed at the lack of attacking the near post when Juanfran has been getting overloaded on his flank

Isco covers up how uninspired this team plays. I'm looking at Zizou. Got all these young guns to sit on the ****in bench.

Isco covers up how uninspired this team plays. I'm looking at Zizou. Got all these young guns to sit on the ****in bench.

Took my son to see Justice League so missed a lot of games... Glad to see Pogba & Ibra back.

Isco is the best Spanish footballer right now. He plays with verve & swagger that no one else seems to have consistently. It's a shame (not really :lol:) that Los Blancos aren't dominating right now.

It was cool of the Malaga fans chanting his name when they played... With the costal Malaga accent it sounded like "Ico, Ico, Ico..." :lol:

Damn so they booed Griez off the pitch? Yikes...

Knew those Barca rumors would set em off on top of his poor run of form

We should have got at least two penalties called on Atletico....but anyway uninspiring draw

Took my son to see Justice League so missed a lot of games... Glad to see Pogba & Ibra back.

Isco is the best Spanish footballer right now. He plays with verve & swagger that no one else seems to have consistently. It's a shame (not really :lol:) that Los Blancos aren't dominating right now.

It was cool of the Malaga fans chanting his name when they played... With the costal Malaga accent it sounded like "Ico, Ico, Ico..." :lol:

Cats on Reddit are blaming Isco for our bad run of form :rofl:

Arsenal’s best all around performance in a meaningful game since Chelsea at home last szn. Huge win for the lads. We won’t win the league but top 4 is def attainable. See yaw next year

Man missed Pogba's return. Just watched the replay, dude is so got danm good.

I swear having trash midfielders must be the most annoying thing to deal with as a soccer fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom