⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This match in general has been incredible. I damb near may watch the whole match again later tonight.

DDG putting a stamp on his case for #1 keeper in the world today.

Young put another great shift in today.

This victory is bitter sweet. Pogba switched off for a second. That laps in concentration could prove devistating next week. Smh

Happy with the 3 points and it was a super entertaining game but at the end of the day

IMG_20171202_141551.jpg

GG Gooners

GG Gooners.

Took advantage of the opportunites, but undoubtedly very, very lucky on several occasions.

Shame about PP. Though probably unintentional (IMO), I can totally see why it was given. Studs-on-leg is never good.

GG gooners...

Hopefully Fro is ready for the derby next week...him and Ander can platoon to fill in for PP.

2nd annual Prime Derby lived up to the hype.

Tough loss but what a game :pimp:

A couple of wtf moments cost the game. Easily could have been a W on another day. I’m for the game at OT :evil:

GG Gooners.

Took advantage of the opportunites, but undoubtedly very, very lucky on several occasions.

Shame about PP. Though probably unintentional (IMO), I can totally see why it was given. Studs-on-leg is never good.

Yea, I have the same sentiment. Not intentional, but still a deserved RED. Now let's see what Mou comes up with for the derby

Gg red devils, well earned 3 points, de gea is the best keeper in the world. Had a chance or two gone our way, it would of been a different game. but we weren't good enough, letting in those two early goals is shameful and we must absolutely buy a defender in January. I want to throw up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom