⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't score again

But it's ok we'll bring out the same lineup again and make subs in the 80th minute to hope last seasons miracles return

Spineless in the league

It's the same story every match

Create chances, but no goals

Clearly something is wrong. I'm not buying the we're just unlucky ****.

Didn't realize dude has been sent off more than anyone ever :rofl:

Real not really bringing in replacements for the big guns they let go during the summer really comes back to bite them towards the end of these tight games. Got no real match winners or game changers on the bench anymore

RM need to pull some FIFA manager mode **** and recall James from loan, Benz+cash swap for Morata

Didn't realize dude has been sent off more than anyone ever :rofl:

Real not really bringing in replacements for the big guns they let go during the summer really comes back to bite them towards the end of these tight games. Got no real match winners or game changers on the bench anymore
real still has great players off the bench..still the most talented squad
i just think zidane needs to let them get more minutes

james and morata were really world class starters that shouldn't have been on any bench.

They've got talent for sure but it's been tough for them to find goals from the bench as of late while their starters have been cold with their finishing. Asensio def needs more burn when fit

I agree that James and Morata were subs in name only though :lol:

Just read that they'll be without Casemiro,Carvajal along with Ramos next game :sick:

RM need to pull some FIFA manager mode **** and recall James from loan, Benz+cash swap for Morata
Idk even tho James has found his feet at Bayern, he missed like 3 opportunities for goal today. Created a lot but he couldnt finish.

PRIME Derby was lit. Gonna love to see how City reacts when United invites pressure. Steady, English Vazquez gonna be a statue come next Sunday. Only dancing he'll be doing is in circles. Pogba with them controversial remarks only to be suspended for the Derby :rofl:

Cant wait for next Sunday to come already :evil:

I was being sarcastic but we need something

One thing we're missing is directness. Willing strong runners who can accelerate like a peak bbc w/ healthy gareth could.

I don't remember the last time I saw an RM player burst and attack the near post to finish off a cross

Fernandinho on the bench not surprising. Don’t wanna risk him getting a second yellow and miss the derby. Sane is already on 4 too so shocked he’s starting but he better be careful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom