⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see RM try shaking things up from the 4-4-2 diamond

Either a 4-3-3 with Isco and Asensio as inverted wingers and Ronnie central

Or if Zidane is adamant about keeping his countryman in, a 4-2-3-1 with dare I say it, Modric benched. Kroos and Casemiro in the middle. CR7, Isco, Asensio, and Benz up front. Something has to be shaken up, and Asensio needs to be given a shot to start once he's back healthy.

This same formation, and dropping Benz for a healthy Bale could also help put an end to RM's goal scoring woes.

Dude i haven’t posted much cause honestly Madrid been *** but like wtf man. I don’t even get my hopes up for a match anymore due to the struggle it is to get any consistency going with the attack. I’m thinking the squad is on tired legs maybe?! But then again everybody is around the world no matter what so idk man, La Liga is becoming a wash

It has begun
F0D98646-DA8E-4FA8-9B6F-4CBBF24112F2.png

I thought Mou’s comments were directed more to Wegner for the okie doke he pulled with Laca. He even joked about it during the pre match reporter session, before Pep said that Silva is a doubt for the derby.

Sometimes these “publications” just want to stir the pot. Lol. Not too mad though.

November POTM nominees (Salah gonna win it)
PL_POTM_Lead.png

MOTM for November (Dyche could win based of results and no one expecting those results from Burnley)
PL_MOTM_Lead.png

The WC could be real messy next year...

:smh:

I don't doubt well be hearing stuff like that regularly next summer

I'd be a lot more open to going to 40° Qatar than next years WC given all the accounts I've heard and read about the treatment of poc over there...

Was gonna try to go to the WC in Russia with some Russian cats I know. They got cribs out there, but I don't think I should chance it. The racist ****s may spit in my food if I we go out to eat etc.

Was gonna try to go to the WC in Russia with some Russian cats I know. They got cribs out there, but I don't think I should chance it. The racist ****s may spit in my food if I we go out to eat etc.
spit in your food should be the last thing to worry about
me and some dudes put in lottery bids for games.
come Jan, will know for sure if we going,.

Considering Clattenburg was once considered the best ref in the league him being out here like this really doesn’t put the quality of refs in the league as a whole in a good light...lookin like a pretty low bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom