⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning on going to Russia next summer with my old man. We're going to watch the Group Stages from home, then go over there for the knockout stages.

Definitely not trying to deal with Russian fans, especially after last summer

That madness happened on foreign soil too,just imagine back home where they've got institutional support :sick:

Also heard too many horror stories from African students living there to ever wanna take a trip there for non-work related reasons presonally...

That madness happened on foreign soil too,just imagine back home where they've got institutional support :sick:

Also heard too many horror stories from African students living there to ever wanna take a trip there for non-work related reasons presonally...

St. Petersburg, Russia was a stop on a cruise I took this past summer. My girl is Russian and i've dealt with her family so I knew what to expect..

Russia just has a weird *** vibe, if people know one another in the street, they more than likely won't speak to one another, just seems like everyone keeps to themselves.

Also, when me and a group of other American's were walking in the town square of St. Petersburg, we heard "go back to America you f'n pigs". They certainly don't like us.

Liverpool has looked pretty pretty pretty good lately, we need to make a splash in January

Nice to see Mayoral start

Hope Kovacic is actually fit enough to start and he isn't being rushed

Liverpool has looked pretty pretty pretty good lately, we need to make a splash in January
Do you trust that defense during the crazy December period. You're attacking options is one of the best but teams now they always have a chance with that defence

Do you trust that defense during the crazy December period. You're attacking options is one of the best but teams now they always have a chance with that defence

No, that's why I said we have to make a splash in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom