⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Napoli is selling KK huh? No way they have that kind of money without a sale.

I just woke up at 6 am and there's MLS on. There's no way there's a single person on the west coast who is waking up at this time just to watch this crap right?

Happy birthday Gareth

0865B832-C60F-4A22-94EC-A9AAAEF2E930.gif

D8369BA7-DF82-439A-AA20-A194823855B6.gif

this Atlanta Cincinnati match been brutal. Atlanta still not in gear down to ten Cincinnati sitting back despite being a man up and the ref smh.

City home kit is not for me...but the away kit is for sure...the third kit is an atrocity
think I’m the exact opposite lol. If I had to rank em on how I feel right now I’d say third shirt, home, away

Have y'all seen how much a club gets for promotion from the championship to the PL versus how much the PL winner makes? It's like 200m to get promoted and a little over 100 to win the PL. I could definitely see some of these shady owners of weaker clubs spending to get promotion, then intentionally dropping down so they spend way less on salaries for transfers, championship player salaries, etc. Stacking the PL money + promotion money and chillin for a bit. Then in a couple years putting some cash up to get that promotion bonus again.

Bielsa-hive is real.

The Spanish broadcast is centered around him basically. Good match overall. I believe they go up to Da Prem next match with 1 point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom