⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leno's the #1 until he's pronounced dead and 6 ft deep. Emi is coming good, but Leno has quite literally saved us countless times by his own sheer will. It's a good problem to have, I guess. If Emi cant stick it out as the backup for a while longer than he could easily secure the spot for a number of other mid-table teams.

Big W for Arsenal. Arteta showing his tactical ability. Our defense was solid. Emi has really stepped up. CB wise, I think Holding is better defender out of Luiz and Mustafi but he lacks the passing ability compared to the other two. I didn't see all of the 2nd half, gotta see if ESPN uploaded it. This summer I wanna see us focus on our back line, and if Auba or Laca want to leave, replacing them properly. Gotta offload some players as well

Let's say this dude is seen as an Laca replacement. He's clearly talented but unproven at the top level, yet only a top 5 league.

Last edited:
puig to messi!!!
puig is already better than rakitic and it's not even close. busquet frenkie and puig needs to be the midfield. this team is going to look a lot different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom