⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always cool to see the apprentice best the master

Another FA Cup final for Le Goon, Wenger's smiling today I'm sure.

Hope United can take care of business against Franks boys for a 4th time this season tomorrow to join them...

Always cool to see the apprentice best the master

Another FA Cup final for Le Goon, Wenger's smiling today I'm sure.

Hope United can take care of business against Franks boys for a 4th time this season tomorrow to join them...
anakin vs dooku.gif

Good game to Arsenal, great managerial work from Arteta for his sake I hope they win the cup.

city perspective one of those days could not break down arsenal defense and squandered opportunities, the chances where there no one took them well enough

Arsenal GK is nice, he’s been nice since he came in. Background on him?
He's been with us for 10 years as a youth player and most of his time with us has been on loan. I can't say I really followed his loan spells but I've read that he would start out well and then fall off a bit.

His last loan with reading, he started getting himself some consistent recognition and was regarded one of their best players. He's a company man and always talks about his desire to be the #1 for Arsenal and credit to him he has really taken his chance

This time if Zidane bounces it wouldn't surprise me, he'll be back

Trying to predict anything he does is a losing game

Last edited:
Yeah arsenal has some thinking to do with GK.
We can just have Leno for PL and maybe Europa and Emi can have all the FA Cup and EFL Cup matches.

For now we play Emi until Leno is fit.

It’s good to have competition, steel sharpens steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom