⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just about the L today... their past few games haven't looked very good/convincing.
Might have something to do with fitness levels

They've legit looked gassed the last 2-3 games which makes sense after like 9 games in a month coming off 4 months without action which is why I didn't mind the lineup today but still the drop off in play shouldn't be so jarring :smh:

Not surprised with the result taking everything into consideration but I did not expect the performance to be that bad. Shambolic defending and even worse goalkeeping. Smashing West Ham and getting top 4 will justify going into a cup semifinal half strength and putting on a performance like that I guess.

Need Ole to get in his José bag with the press “The team who had the most rest won”
“I cannot speak about Mike Dean, I want to be there for the West Ham match”

Not surprised with the result taking everything into consideration but I did not expect the performance to be that bad. Shambolic defending and even worse goalkeeping. Smashing West Ham and getting top 4 will justify going into a cup semifinal half strength and putting on a performance like that I guess.

Need Ole to get in his José bag with the press “The team who had the most rest won”
“I cannot speak about Mike Dean, I want to be there for the West Ham match”
He was saying during the week that he really wasn't happy about Chelsea getting 2 extra days rest and boy did it show why :lol: :smh:

Dean can EAD though

Also might need to fastrack Hendo into the squad at the rate Dave's declining, getting to the point where I get nervous just about every time the opposition takes a shot...

Some of his mistakes at the end of the year ended up being the difference in qualifying for the CL last season and we've got the same situation almost now with big games coming up. Not nearly as confident as I would in years past in him saving points

United was destined to lose with that starting line up

Team is a joke. This happens every year. Towards the second half of a season, they start winning against mediocre teams and people think there is a rebirth. In reality, it's just masking the reality that the team is bad. They always lose against decent opposition.

Ole has to go

Damn I wanted to beat Man U in the final :lol:

let’s get revenge on Chelsea please!! COYG

Leicester really fleeced United for 80m ..golly.. man belongs back on hull city

United was destined to lose with that starting line up

Team is a joke. This happens every year. Towards the second half of a season, they start winning against mediocre teams and people think there is a rebirth. In reality, it's just masking the reality that the team is bad. They always lose against decent opposition.

Ole has to go
I can tell you a casual. We been undefeated in the league since Bruno has signed. That included wins over both Chelsea and city. To say it’s been us beating up on smaller clubs is crazy.

I can tell you a casual. We been undefeated in the league since Bruno has signed. That included wins over both Chelsea and city. To say it’s been us beating up on smaller clubs is crazy.
LvG, Mou and Ole all had solid records against 'top 6' sides. That straight up hasn't been the main issue for United at all in recent years, it's the lower table sides that play with everyone back and try to smash you on the counter that they've dropped so many points to post-Fergie and that ends up haunting the team in the table every year.

The excitement recently has been from finally looking like they're able to break through those low block backlines and actually smashing them the way the best sides do regularly.

That being said, still gonna need a bit more depth before being able to sustain a legit title challenge and compete for top honors because as soon as the starters are rested or injured, they go from looking like a legit side to a mid to bottom table side quite dramatically with the lack of quality :smh:

I still like what I've been seeing recently because it has looked promising especially with the ages of most of the XI not being in their prime yet but the squad is still a few players away from being proper United side capable of challenging on all fronts

Damn I wanted to beat Man U in the final :lol:

let’s get revenge on Chelsea please!! COYG

Leicester really fleeced United for 80m ..golly.. man belongs back on hull city

Maguire at 80 is still crazy to me. Was clearly a desperation play for United.

barca had their lowest point total in years and RMs total points wouldn't have won the league last year. I think this year's la farma was more a case of barca really sucking and Madrid being slightly better than them

barca had their lowest point total in years and RMs total points wouldn't have won the league last year. I think this year's la farma was more a case of barca really sucking and Madrid being slightly better than them
Ladies and Gentlemen, 5 time NBA champion and former Lakers GM from Michigan State...

Btw Barca had 87 last season, RM has 87 this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom