• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I wanted to beat Man U in the final :lol:

let’s get revenge on Chelsea please!! COYG

Leicester really fleeced United for 80m ..golly.. man belongs back on hull city
I've been asking since day 1. How the f is that bum captain of United? On top of that they paid 80 mil :smh:

I can tell you a casual. We been undefeated in the league since Bruno has signed. That included wins over both Chelsea and city. To say it’s been us beating up on smaller clubs is crazy.
Who both lost lost to arsenal. That's not saying much...

As a United fan, this whole Bruno is going to save us nonsense needs to start. We need to focus on getting better defenders and a world class striker. Lingz, rashford, greenwood ain't it

Team was just flat .... it happens ..... they played Thursday and played again Sunday .... it happens ... focus on the next two games .... 4 points gets United in the top 4 ....

United wants to make the champions league but with this crop of players, even if they make it, they will get bounced in the group stages.

Only makes sense if they are trying to entice new signings that they will be in the champions league

What happened to De Gea? I feel like since he didn’t get his move to RM a few years ago everything has been down hill.

IMO we should move on from De Gea, but I think the bigger issue is the defenders. Maguire is honestly the most overrated player of the last decade. I am so sick of pundits saying how great he is...Always on and on about how he's captain material. Absolute nonsense. Dude is so clumsy. Makes me rage even more considering how much we paid for him.

What happened to De Gea? I feel like since he didn’t get his move to RM a few years ago everything has been down hill.

Naa its been since Russia, he had arguably his strongest season in 17/18.

Hasn't really been the same confidence wise since that Portugal game it really feels like.

Can't think of another keeper that's made as many errors over the last year and a half and it's really cost a good amount of points :smh:

Yea that's a farcical choice but the UK media's been campaigning and speaking it to existence since before the season even started so we already know what time it is :lol:

Everyone knows KDB was the best this season and that Mane,VVD and Trent were the best players on that squad

Apparently there will be no Ballon D'or this year
giphy.gif

United was destined to lose with that starting line up

Team is a joke. This happens every year. Towards the second half of a season, they start winning against mediocre teams and people think there is a rebirth. In reality, it's just masking the reality that the team is bad. They always lose against decent opposition.

Ole has to go

I think squad depth is big for united and that was the glaring issue against Chelsea....and DDG having a rough go of it. But Brandon Williams and Dan James...in a cup semi-final...you playing for PKs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom