⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need the Hammers to beat Man United & Chelsea to get points against Liverpool.
NEED that Leicester/ManU play in game on Sunday.

EdidQ9KX0AA49aL

Last edited:
Holding on to Bale the last two times when he was ready to leave has been a mistake both times, hopefully they find another situation this summer.

^

Correct

Henderson was on FIFA 16 cover alongside Messi in the UK only just like Alex Morgan and Messi in the US
Damn didn't know they included regional covers,even then still scratching my head a bit but I do that anytime I see dude getting highlighted like that :lol:

Gerrard never got that sort of clout despite being twice the player

LIMITED TIME ONLY - PRE-ORDER FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition by August 14, 2020 and Receive:

- Limited-Time Bonus: An Untradeable FUT 21 Ones to Watch Item
- 3 Days Early Access
- Up to 24 Rare Gold Packs, 2 per week for 12 weeks
- Cover Star Loan Item, for 5 FUT matches
- Career Mode Homegrown Talent, local youth prospect with world-class potential
- FUT Ambassador Player Pick, choose 1 of 3 player items for 3 FUT matches
- Special Edition FUT Kits and Stadium Items

dammit EA, you got me again :smh: :frown:

Need Liverpool to bounce back and do the Lords work today...:nerd:

I guess it still worked out for them but yea not sure why they kept refusing offers for Bale when he was gonna be phased out even more :lol:

Also held onto James after that preseason L even though Atleti had a good offer on the table for him. Both players did nothing for us all season. Woulda been nice to have that cash but I guess it was understandable to take a risk on two former top class players who aren’t that old to possibly rediscover some of their form. We were struggling in attack and desperately needed firepower. Couldn’t really predict essentially the same group of defenders + Mendy to become a defensive powerhouse.

Where do you guys see Donnaruma at in a few years? You think he'll stay in Italy? I would love to see him in a different league tbh. If he stays in Italy for the rest of his career and only adds Serie A to his resume I'd be pretty disappointed.

Where do you guys see Donnaruma at in a few years? You think he'll stay in Italy? I would love to see him in a different league tbh. If he stays in Italy for the rest of his career and only adds Serie A to his resume I'd be pretty disappointed.
Don't see him going anywhere, unless Milan mess up their finances again, as of right now they aren't the complete disaster they been in the past and should compete for a CL spot next season.

Saw a wild stat saying the last game was his 200th app for Milan at 21 years old :wow: :wow:

The hype surrounding him has died down slightly but I think it's mostly down to Milan still being such an inconsistent squad. He's still a great young talent but I can't see him staying in Italy indefinitely not challenging for anything unless Juve come calling

Raiola's bound to start making some noise if they don't continue improving

Preferred attack back :pimp:

Also glad AWB is getting some rest, literally been playing nonstop since the restart

Attack is silky smooth, but that defense is going to be the end of me. Two inexperienced fullbacks with clumsy and clueless Maguire/Lindelof protecting a slipping De Gea...Not ideal :ohwell:

Who is the last highly rated Italian player to leave Italy in or leading up to their prime? I think odds are Gigio will end up staying in Italy.

Edit: Think it was Balotelli leaving Inter. Can’t think of another one right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom