⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo arguably never wants to stop pursuing a goal. Even when it comes to women. Especially in Vegas....
Messi >

CR7 needs to be on a world sex offender registry. But y'all stan him in here. I'll take Messi who's objectively the better footballer anyway and his tax fraud self over a sexual predator who has an insatiable thirst for scoring both off and off the field.

tenor.gif

So this Ronaldinho pic was really confusing me today. My pops has a bunch of Nike PSG kits from the 90’s (the OPEL sponsored ones). I was certain PSG has NEVER been with adidas, they were always with Nike.

So I looked it up, I’m right - they have been with Nike since early 90’s. But I’m wrong too cause guess what? PSG wore adidas kits for Cup competitions in the 2001 season!

That’s crazy! Imagine having a Nike and adidas kit in the same season.. we’ll never see that again.
Most likely because the French federation and the French national team had a contract with Adidas at the time

In other kit history news, Leeds United used to wear blue and yellow kits.

They switched to all white kits because their manager from the 1960’s idolized Real Madrid.

Took me forever to find an EPL club with Wolves - maybe Leeds United is the EPL club for you RM supporters.

Was at the barbershop earlier. They had psg game on. No idea they now let fans in games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom