⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EegNPwYXsAA5Ju1

If everyone is getting tested, why is this even a rule?

Probably because people aren't really sticking to quarantine rules, tests aren't always accurate, they can get infected in between of tests, and the most important thing...no one wants to get coughed on regardless if it's corona or not

A total package of over 200m for sancho...yikes. He better pan out for united's sake
For an ascending 20 year old with wild upside? Beats a 100m package for a single season and a half of Alexis + paying him to stay at Inter any day of the week :lol:

He's reportedly gonna be on similar wages to Tone and Rash who are both on 250k per

For an ascending 20 year old with wild upside? Beats a 100m package for a single season and a half of Alexis + paying him to stay at Inter any day of the week :lol:

He's reportedly gonna be on similar wages to Tone and Rash who are both on 250k per

Naw I get it, but he has to pan out for that much bread haha. Bild confirmed it's 325k a week :sick: He's basically getting a lewandowski salary at 20.

United 200 million for Sancho, 80 million for the fridge Harry Maguire, etc

but last Summer United passed on Bruno because Sporting wanted 10 million more (rightfully so). Then he eventually saves United’s season when they were in the gutter.

The English tax has to be around 100%. I’m not even joking here.

Wait United are paying 200 million for Sancho? WHAT
Maybe for the whole 5 years total but this is what it's looking like 90m over 3 years + 18m in add ons structure wise from what's being reported today.

United wages always get reported at the maximum possible amount they could reach with add ons and clauses achieved before taxes :lol:, it's hilarious since that's hardly ever the case for other clubs

They reported Alexis's wages from anything between 500-600k and Pogba at 400k when the footy docs leak of the actual contracts revealed damn near half that :lol:

I stand corrected, it's apparently 100m over 3 years and 20m in add ons for Dortmund

In a market where Osmihen just went for 80m to a non-Juve Italian club, that's a decent deal idc :lol:

Still gives flexibility for more moves this summer and BVB end up getting near their valuation. To put it in perspective, it's still quite a bit less than they got for Dembele who had only played 1 season for them...

I'll wait till he's actually holding up the shirt to make it official.

You can't eem find CL badges as an option for the new kit :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom