⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad for Watford and Bournemouth but you've got some classic clubs back in the Prem at least in Fulham, WBA and the Leeds scum :pimp:

Wanted to see Brentford but not even mad, just hope someone buys up Benrahma so he can be in the Prem too,just not Chelsea :lol:

Yeah this same song and dance from United. Really tiring. It’s always interest, projected fee, dispute, threats and then completed. Think about it from a press perspective.. you getting 4-5 times as many clicks and articles, irregardless of the accuracy of the info.

Also those sancho wages are inaccurate. He will be on 250 like several other players.

These dudes just gonna keep spending money. That's 200 mill this summer already

Last edited:
European footy is officially back today

Might be enough to calm him down until January :lol:

These dudes just gonna keep spending money. That's 200 mill this summer already

Straight flexing all over UEFA if that happens :lol:

Gasperini seems like the best man for the job, he was actually a Juve youth product too back in the day :lol:

Poch should wait for Barca to come calling imo

I wish those Maguire talks fell through...

I told MFers on here all last Summer United were tripping. Especially for €90 million.

United could have gotten two good CB’s for that money but sneaksoy sneaksoy and others were adamant Maguire was the one. Another win for DOF Coupé.

Which now reminds me, sneaksoy sneaksoy give me my money!! You said Everton would finish ahead of Wolves. Run it son!! 😂

I told MFers on here all last Summer United were tripping. Especially for €90 million.

United could have gotten two good CB’s for that money but sneaksoy sneaksoy and others were adamant Maguire was the one. Another win for DOF Coupé.

Which now reminds me, sneaksoy sneaksoy give me my money!! You said Everton would finish ahead of Wolves. Run it son!! 😂

Yeah I was never sold on him. Is he an improvement on Phil Jones? Of course, but who the hell isn't :lol:

torres 27m
ake 43m
CAS bribe 120m
UEFA fine 10m
1FA4E13C-4761-4AE3-8C75-1713EFC26E99.gif

Imo the bigger factor isn’t the one goal lead behind closed doors where away goals will count more. It’s not having Ramos.

With that said, I’d never think being up just one goal to a team in the top class is safe. It’s advantage city right now, but I wouldn’t consider it an “upset”if we won like everyone is making this out to be.

Not sure how much Real winning would be considered an upset when Zizou has yet to lose a CL tie with them :lol:

Maybe if Hazard is out like it's being rumored but even then, him being out hasn't held them back this year.

Speaking of, still somewhat early but a year on and it's been looking like Chelsea pulled a hell of a fleece getting 100m for him when his contract was winding down...

Yet to be a real factor for them even though he was kind of brought in a pseudo Ron successor (I say pseudo cause you can't really replace that level of production with anyone other than a Messi or Mbappe type talent :lol:)

Not sure how much Real winning would be considered an upset when Zizou has yet to lose a CL tie with them :lol:

Maybe if Hazard is out like it's being rumored but even then, him being out hasn't held them back this year.

Speaking of, still somewhat early but a year on and it's been looking like Chelsea pulled a hell of a fleece getting 100m for him when his contract was winding down...

Yet to be a real factor for them even though he was kind of brought in a pseudo Ron successor (I say pseudo cause you can't really replace that level of production with anyone other than a Messi or Mbappe type talent :lol:)

Hazard’s transfer seems to have so far just been a €130m morale booster to a club in crisis mode and pressure taken off the teenage Vinicius. For Chelsea it’s an A deal. I think the verdict is tbd for real though since he’s been injured all year.

On the flip side of things, look what they paid for Kepa and we paid for Courtois.

If Hazard can be a definite reason for us winning this UCL i would forget all about the $130M fee

Hope they remember we gave them some good money for Hazard, Courtois, good deals on Morata, Kovacic & potentially Reguilon when it come time to do the Reece James business :lol:

Ehh I rather see Brahim out there, who knows with Bale could be coaches decision, injury or transfer related

Kubo looks like he's heading to Villarreal on loan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom