⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't like that EVERYONE is predicting us to win the CL
Most consistent team in Europe all season and in great form post-restart so kind of earned that favorite status tbf. If Real go down today I'll actually be putting money on you guys :lol:

The new set up is definitely gonna be interesting though being single game elimination like international tourneys. A bit more room for upsets if a team gets caught on a bad day

Still dont know what to watch. Real and City is of course rhe better game but i dont know how many more times i cant watch UCL Cristiano

Most consistent team in Europe all season and in great form post-restart so kind of earned that favorite status tbf. If Real go down today I'll actually be putting money on you guys :lol:

The new set up is definitely gonna be interesting though being single game elimination like international tourneys. A bit more room for upsets if a team gets caught on a bad day

Eff that put the pressure back on PSG. They're in the easy bracket like england in the last WC. :lol:

At work. Will miss the game. My main concern is no ramos and militao playing lcb when he is a natural rcb rb

Vibrant.
1596827284206.png

LETS GOOOO

Yo big ups Jesus on that pressure to force that mistake

Sterling made no mistake

They still needed 2 goals regardless but damn that's not really how you wanna start things off :lol::sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom