• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5D3BCFEB-59DC-4DCD-8D5B-ED36DFB0671C.jpeg

27BAFC2B-455D-4665-B076-E7BCA006E21F.png
27BAFC2B-455D-4665-B076-E7BCA006E21F.png
He went to celebrate like there wasn't less than 10 minutes left to try to win the game :lol:

Pool showing their class. GG Kop supporters.
Emery got his tactics wrong and Luiz doing his best Mustafi presentation.
I know it's a long season and we got players coming back, but Emery already has me worried with his tactics and lineuo decisions.
We were down two goals and he didn't even change the formation or bring on a sub after 70 mins when we were 3-0 down.
He should've never started Xhaka over Torreira or left Laca on the bench. He was a coward today and this loss is on him and Luiz.

Pepe looked good and I can't wait to see more from him as the season goes on. He's just starting to find his feet a bit so we gotta patient. On to the next game.

Gg Liverpool, dominated the entire match. I thought our defense was pretty solid for the first half but then we turned into Swizz cheese. Hopefully we'll be more of a match in round 2

I’ve only just finished the Chelsea game. #westcoasttimes

This is the game we needed in the best double edged sword scenario. Confidence in Tammy established. Mount in full “illegitimate son to Frank” mood with his presence on top of the goal.

But obviously the the issues were shown once again. Sounding like a broken record but Need Rudi back plain n simple. Him and Christensen have a relationship before and zouma will get knocked down. I want to know the managerial decision of Frank taking out Pedro for Barkley because it was definitely the better one. Kante can easily be in the double pivot in place of Jorginho.

It’s coming together but Above all a win secured. Still only seeing a top 6 finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom