• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_o2otanI3A71un9jt0o3_250.gif

Better than Inzaghi I guess but still :lol:

If Ronaldo goes to France he’s gonna score 40 goals easy
great place to pad his stats too
might as well head to Bayern so he would’ve been at all the biggest clubs in Europe

So city are now heavy favorites to win the CL and I can see why. Our potential path to a CL victory is a murderers row.

QF-Barca
SF-City
Final-Atleti/PSG

All 3 of those matches are within 10 days :sick:

good lord looking at who’s left I want all y’all to lose

atleti :sick:
Barca :sick:
Oil murders :sick:
Hearing “Bayern is the best club in Europe right now” :sick:

I guess having vtotheinay vtotheinay and da reich on their high horse is the least ****ty scenario for me

Going to need Atalanta to do the lords work

I wouldnt be mad at City winning it. I just REALLY hope Barca doesnt take it....it would make our League winning season a bust.

So city are now heavy favorites to win the CL and I can see why. Our potential path to a CL victory is a murderers row.

QF-Barca
SF-City
Final-Atleti/PSG

All 3 of those matches are within 10 days :sick:
don't count out napoli fam
i can def see the score ending up 2-2
giphy.gif

Other journos are confirming this info that Sancho and Dortmund are making progress on talks of an extension as well if united won't pay the fee. Double the wages. I would love to see him stay at Dortmund. I think it's the one position they can't fill with another young starlet immediately like they usually do if they lose him this summer. Maybe that public call out by Hoeness got them to snap out of their selling ways

PSG gonna have to find a way to get rid of Neymar before they plan on bringing in Ronaldo :lol:

Other journos are confirming this info that Sancho and Dortmund are making progress on talks of an extension as well if united won't pay the fee. Double the wages. I would love to see him stay at Dortmund. I think it's the one position they can't fill with another young starlet immediately like they usually do if they lose him this summer. Maybe that public call out by Hoeness got them to snap out of their selling ways

More reason to hate Hoeness if so :lol:

I read this disgusting terrible rumor today that makes me want to throw up......I don’t even want to say it.

it says “Nuno Espírito Santo and Raul possibly going to Juventus” 🤢

If Ronaldo goes to PSG (they can afford his wages, what is Verde talking about :lol:)

they’ll win the next two Champions League - no lie

Ronaldo Icardi swap since Juve love Icardi so much :lol: . Oh and Patrici got fired?

That was the man responsible for Cancelo, dumbass.

I read this disgusting terrible rumor today that makes me want to throw up......I don’t even want to say it.

it says “Nuno Espírito Santo and Raul possibly going to Juventus” 🤢

Every decent manager under the sun will be named as a potential candidate for that job. They need to nail this hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom