• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1597166181288.jpeg

1597166195360.jpeg

1597166229946.jpeg

what are chelsea going to do with Declan Rice? They going to move Kante?

Would love to see Laca at Juve but idk about moving Douglas Costa. He was one of the few players last year that was able to create offense basically by himself. But i love Laca's work rate as a forward.

Would love to see Laca at Juve but idk about moving Douglas Costa. He was one of the few players last year that was able to create offense basically by himself. But i love Laca's work rate as a forward.
Rice would get moved to CB

Shakthar 1-0 Basel 2mins in. First corner. Very planned out Set piece by starting the run and huddle of the players from the 18ysrd box and not the usual 12

We shouldn't need Rice. Need a centre back. we already had three attacking players added to the roster. And Our mids are all coming back from injury

I wonder what caused RM to stop transfer talks on Ceballos, he's not exactly somebody Zizou is a big fan of.

I think it’s pretty safe to assume arsenal sent a disrespectful lowball :lol:

I can see them saying whatever loan fee they paid should basically be counted as part of the transfer fee on some cheapskate ish

I wonder what caused RM to stop transfer talks on Ceballos, he's not exactly somebody Zizou is a big fan of.
I think it’s pretty safe to assume arsenal sent a disrespectful lowball :lol:

I can see them saying whatever loan fee they paid should basically be counted as part of the transfer fee on some cheapskate ish

We shouldn't need Rice. Need a centre back. we already had three attacking players added to the roster. And Our mids are all coming back from injury

From what I see, Lampard is impressed with Rice's vocal leadership on the pitch. That's what it interests Lampard the mostly than Rice's multi positions; CDM/CB. We have been lack of vocal leadership since JT left. And Cahill too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom