⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can't believe they picked up this bum and french gomes. what did they think they were getting?
not to mention these fools made de ligt the 2ND highest earning player in serie a.

not to mention these fools made de ligt the 2ND highest earning player in serie a.

Also made him the highest paid defender in the entire world. I'm not mad at them picking up ramsey and rabiot though. They got them both on a free. Even if they can sell em for 10 mill each it was a profitable mvoe

The problem Juve have is no one is gonna come near them with those wages. Those transfer fees might be used to subsidize their wages.

United should look at taking MDL on a loan

**** yeah we're COVID CUP Champions :pimp: nomadicsole21 nomadicsole21
Yo we actually won a trophy by shooting 1 shot on target unlike our neighbors from the north. Take that, take that :pimp:

I'm proud of this squad especially with our defensive deficiencies and its pretty ironic we got both goals from our CBs :lol:

Now its onto the regular season, I hope we keep this form up.

Valencia has put the entire squad up for sale besides Jose Gaya

unrelated but from our previous conversation...apparently Villarreal also picked up barca's new signing on loan - mattheus fernandez. a young talented dm from palmeiras
i can see him taking that arsenal guy's spot

Why does it feel ive been hearing about him for A couple of years and hes still 15 :lol:
exactly. i haven't even seen him play but literally everyone has been overly impressed by this kid and he still so damn young

Rooting for Papu, who played for my club once upon a time...
argentinas-san-lorenzo-player-alejandro-gomez-vies-for-the-ball-with-picture-id85264885

Valencia has put the entire squad up for sale besides Jose Gaya

Yikes...

Valencia fans have every right to be upset over not just the firesale but also letting go if their best players for a bag of chips :lol: :smh:

Clubs been in shambles under Lims ownership, his daughter should be happy supporters haven't done a Sporting and just pulled up to the club HQ to beat some *** hold the management and ownership hostage :lol:

They're on track for a relegation battle next season

Yikes...

Valencia fans have every right to be upset over not just the firesale but also letting go if their best players for a bag of chips :lol: :smh:

Clubs been in shambles under Lims ownership, his daughter should be happy supporters haven't done a Sporting and just pulled up to the club HQ to beat some *** hold the management and ownership hostage :lol:

They're on track for a relegation battle next season
This is what happens when you have idiot children who don't understand how to run a business and only live off their parent's or grandparents' sacrifices and accomplishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom