⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSG is a popular team among latinos because of Neymar, Navas, DiMaria, Paredes, Marquinos, Silva, and Icardi plus all the other non-latin stars they have but i think the numbers were this good on Unimas because no one is liking the New english CBS contract. I mean they are not showing the matches on regular CBS. CBS Sports is a premium channel (sports package) in CA but UniMas is part of the basic tier package. Went it was on FS1 and TNT/TBS you had more opportunities to watch. Also, prior to quarantine some of us would get together for lunch to watch the games at a restaurant or home.Now it is everyone for themselves.

I mean they are not showing the matches on regular CBS. CBS Sports is a premium channel (sports package) in CA but UniMas is part of the basic tier package. Went it was on FS1 and TNT/TBS you had more opportunities to watch. Also, prior to quarantine some of us would get together for lunch to watch the games at a restaurant or home.Now it is everyone for themselves.

CBS done ****ed up playing golf over the CL :lol: . I only have my internet package and I'm watching this match on UniMas off an HD antenna :pimp:

PSG is a popular team among latinos because of Neymar, Navas, DiMaria, Paredes, Marquinos, Silva, and Icardi plus all the other non-latin stars they have but i think the numbers were this good on Unimas because no one is liking the New english CBS contract. I mean they are not showing the matches on regular CBS. CBS Sports is a premium channel (sports package) in CA but UniMas is part of the basic tier package. Went it was on FS1 and TNT/TBS you had more opportunities to watch. Also, prior to quarantine some of us would get together for lunch to watch the games at a restaurant or home.Now it is everyone for themselves.

I’m going to say this for the last time: we don’t claim Icardi.

Brave for Joao to take it. Would’ve thought Cap Koke. But I don’t know the peckin order so *shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom