Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren’t you an Argentine? SMH

1597400769590.gif
lol literally one of the top results when googling him.
Icardi.PNG

So those clowns ended their league prematurely, had the advantage of seeing how other leagues dealt with issues, and still came up with nothing?

So those clowns ended their league prematurely, had the advantage of seeing how other leagues dealt with issues, and still came up with nothing?

Biggest crime was France Football cancelling Ballon d’Or because of Ligue 1. FIFA needs to find a way to take back control of that award. It’s too prestigious to be in the hands of this magazine. I get that they may have started it, but it has clearly outgrown them.

Havent yall had that same front three all year.. and failed to really light the league up (not including Obama)?

I hope not 😢

Aubameyang can play on either wing, but i don't know if he's been vocal about being the main #9.

I'd love to see this front three straight burning defenders.

Aubameyang - Lacazette - Pepe
I think it will be hard to keep him, due to age, you gotta give Aubameyang a new contract, Willian coming in, Pepe & the young boys need PT and not having the CL money. You could use his transfer money elsewhere

They're definitely going to sell Lacazette right?

Maybe, I know they're still working on a deal with Auba. Laca never really took off like we thought he would. He's been averaging about 15 goals across all comps per season. Which isn't bad at all. But I think for the kind of player he is, with his quality, he should be averaging more. He only scored 12 goals this season, played 39 matches. Not great, especially considering the season prior. He took a step back. Juve are apparently interested. Atleti, might still be interested in him. There's talks that Arteta wants to play Willian as a #10. Martinelli is still injured and idk if Eddie could get 15 goals in a season, but regardless, they need that PT. Those 3 should be able to come up with 15+ goals between them

Pepe, needed time to adapt, had a change in managers. So we'll see with this second season. 8 goals and 8 assists, decent, anything less than that this season is an L

Havent yall had that same front three all year.. and failed to really light the league up (not including Obama)?

We don't have a creative mid like Bruno, Özil has been ghost for years. Lacazette often found himself coming on as a super sub.

I think it will be hard to keep him, due to age, you gotta give Aubameyang a new contract, Willian coming in, Pepe & the young boys need PT and not having the CL money. You could use his transfer money elsewhere

I don't really understand the Willian move when defense should be top priority.

At first I was completely against signing Willian, then I became indifferent. But hey, he can bring something different to the squad. It's not hurting us. So hopefully he can keep up this run of form he's been having. Him being a free transfer allows money to be spent elsewhere

:nerd:

Willian is at like 100k not too bad especially since he’s a free transfer. Hopefully he doesn’t totally mail it in

People keep talking about Davies marking Messi but Messi doesn’t attack that wide anymore.
it will be alaba with help fromThiago or goretzka who are going to have those problems.
mainly alaba if I’m guessing yalls lineup correctly

Davies and semedo will be running at each other all night

W/ regards to getting the number, yes but only because of seniority (barely) at the club.

Skill-wise, Werner is a hard comparison just because of the different positions. I haven't seen enough of Ziyech beyond last year's CL run and Havertz only intermittently over the last season while people were boarding the hype train.

That said, definitely yes. He's miles better than all of them (when healthy).

We don't have a creative mid like Bruno, Özil has been ghost for years. Lacazette often found himself coming on as a super sub.

I don't really understand the Willian move when defense should be top priority.
Laca also played injured a lot early this season, and has been the hold-up, target man most games with Xhaka and Dani playing so deep to cover defensive mistakes. Auba flourishes when Laca can bully defenders, but if we had one decent CB that could free up the midfield to be more creative, Laca would be able to play further up and either play a poacher position or at least get the ball further up than the midfield line.

If we sell anybody out of the starter's, it's most likely Laca. But that's unfair to him to say he's been disappointing this year when we had 3 managers, two seasons, and he was hurt most of the early season. I'd really like to see a normal season play out with our current front 3. The potential is there, we've seen flashes.

W/ regards to getting the number, yes but only because of seniority (barely) at the club.

Skill-wise, Werner is a hard comparison just because of the different positions. I haven't seen enough of Ziyech beyond last year's CL run and Havertz only intermittently over the last season while people were boarding the hype train.

That said, definitely yes. He's miles better than all of them (when healthy).
miles? wow.
i honestly don't know how to rate them but i wouldn't have put pulisic 1st. what do other chelsea fans think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom