⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like that perisic is starting this match. He has a high motor and presses like mad. Wanted him to be a huge pest to Semedo and tire him out, then bring coman on for the final 30 to have fresh legs against a worn out Semedo.

Is this game on CBS' wack *** streaming service or can I watch it somewhere else on TV? Other methods have served me well, if needed.

miles? wow.
i honestly don't know how to rate them but i wouldn't have put pulisic 1st. what do other chelsea fans think?
I can’t rate him higher than any of those guys. You may be able to argue him and Havertz (I wouldn’t), but he’s certainly not miles better.

But I do agree with him taking the 10 shirt over those guys. He does slightly have seniority, he played well this season, & it makes sense from a marketing standpoint too, IMO.

Lets Go
8B571CFA-B106-449D-AE8D-FCBB71A684FE.jpeg
Part Dos today:
3F3457EB-A0B4-40C0-9164-C3B88547C5BE.gif

Aren’t you an Argentine? SMH

1597400769590.gif
well my dad is so i am more of an argentine american lol
I guess this means i dont frequent page 6 as often as other fans.
Like on this forum...i will pay attention to foxsports argentina and TyC when Messi or the national team are in big tournaments.

They asked Nagelsmann if he missed Werner and he said something in the line of : it wasnt really a game for him, cause there wasnt any space behind

I **** with nagelsmann :rofl: no ****s given. I'm still of the belief that werner performed so well due to nagelsmann putting the tactics together. He was very unimpressive whenever with the national team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom