⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all know I have no idea about the MLS..... but every time it’s “el trafico” and I catch the highlights it seems like Zlatan is always putting it on LAFC (reminds me of CR7 and Atleti rivalry) :lol:

Aren’t LAFC the best team in the league? They gotta be shook out of their minds to play Zlatan in the playoffs :lol:

My man João Felix has been great, blowing away my expectations. But he’s gotta work on his volleys bruh, he had a chance to score a beautiful volley today while he was wide open.

Plus I saw him during the MLS skills challenge miss all his volley attempts, my man has get in the lab with these volleys. Gonna need him to finish those next Summer :lol:

Not mad at the Griezmann celebration, it sports its supposed to ridiculous and will make for good meme content if Barca takes a bad L

Brandon Fletcher is not out here playing around, he’s on a mission to embarrass the United board.... :lol:

:lol: :lol:

United willing chose to go into a season with Lingard and Mata as the #10's instead of Bruno and Santi Gomes. LOL. We've seen that movie before, so I have a hard time understanding why United would think the results would be different. Most fans predicted that United would be battling for 6th or 7th......I wonder what was the boards thought process going into this season? #LifeAintFair

If Santi Gomes was at Ajax, he'd be playing every week and United would try to buy him for 100 mil.

Last edited:
Coupé It Coupé It What do you know about this Portuguese kid Florentino Luis for Benfica? He's being called the next big thing at CDM. Bayern had some scouts out to see him this weekend as we're urgently looking for a 6 before the window closes

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz...Hq3HSgOTnIiTOcJq-XvrkqZ9U368rdCi4GyKr8x8wYI88

Coleen Rooney reportedly went ballistic over the weekend after pictures emerged of husband Wayne Rooney entering a hotel lift with a mystery brunette after a seven hour booze bender.

Another snap saw the DC United striker, 33, with his arm around another brunette at a nightclub in Vancouver, Canada.

The pictures are reported to have been taken at 5.30am last Sunday morning.

Just seven hours after Wayne was spotted out partying, Coleen, 33, reportedly demanded the former England captain leave the US and come back to the family home.

Coleen is currently living in Cheshire with her and Wayne's four sons – Kai, nine, Klay, six, Kit, three, and Cass, 16 months.

Rooney :rofl: 7 hour bender cmon fam lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom