⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, as some of you know, I'm finally going to Manchester to see my first EPL game in October. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get good tix so I joined the Man City Cityzens, which is basically an annual fan club. Joining the club allowed me to have first dibs on the tix ( City/Wolves on Oct 6) and I got a small discount too.

In addition to ticket priority at a discount, the membership includes a laptop case, scarf, team book, pin, brochure, and an official card. Well, all that stuff came in today and paying the $40ish was hella worth it. Just wanna share with yall. City baby!!!

20190826_181203.jpg

20190826_181212.jpg

20190826_181221.jpg

20190826_181228.jpg

20190826_181249.jpg

I joined the ManU club last year. What I got is trash compared to what Man city gave you .

I've joined a few memberships before for games. I think Crystal Palace only gave me a promise of safe passage thru South London. and for Millwall my lil bro had an option of the 8-ball being passed around in the bathroom:lol:. true story

my newest jerseyman providing info on last weekend's game:pimp:

So, as some of you know, I'm finally going to Manchester to see my first EPL game in October. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get good tix so I joined the Man City Cityzens, which is basically an annual fan club. Joining the club allowed me to have first dibs on the tix ( City/Wolves on Oct 6) and I got a small discount too.

In addition to ticket priority at a discount, the membership includes a laptop case, scarf, team book, pin, brochure, and an official card. Well, all that stuff came in today and paying the $40ish was hella worth it. Just wanna share with yall. City baby!!!

20190826_181203.jpg

20190826_181212.jpg

20190826_181221.jpg

20190826_181228.jpg

20190826_181249.jpg
Wait you were afraid of not getting a ticket to a city game? Manchester City? Have you not seen the empty seats? Emptihad? lol all jokes aside..Congrats! Eithad is such a dope stadium, make sure you do the tour! I randomly took a trip to Manchester (on my boys dime) so he could see a game live.. we basically just showed up at the gate and had our pick of any seats, but I can understand wanting guarantees.

20190826_181203.jpg

20190826_181212.jpg

20190826_181221.jpg

20190826_181228.jpg

20190826_181249.jpg

I had a blast in Manchester, you gonna love it. Etihad looks beautiful in person, looking back I should've done the tour but I only went to the store to cop my BIL a Jesus kit.

ATL gonna **** around and win a double

Well I guess Neymar is going back to Barça, deal looks like it’s happening.

La Liga is a wrap, they may have just won the CL with this transfer.

Crazy.

Well I guess Neymar is going back to Barça, deal looks like it’s happening.

La Liga is a wrap, they may have just won the CL with this transfer.

Crazy.

Barca really got Griez, Neymar, and de Jong in one transfer market?!?. Must be nice having a club that wants to win.

I mean RM and Atlético are screwed
for the next couple years in La Liga. They don’t have a chance anytime soon, in my opinion.

As for the Champions League, the pressure is always on Barça, but now it just went to another level.

It’s funny tho how Barça has turned into RM the last 5-7 years. They’re buying more than RM did with the Galacticos during those years. Barça have changed man :lol:

I would love to see Barça’s financial statements, the debt must be enormous.

160? That’s it?

160 is fair to me man. It’s PSG’s who were absurd and paid a ridiculous amount for Neymar. They were never getting their money back.

That’s on them, they gotta eat this, but something tells me they’ll be fine with all that oil money.

Lol news changes to waiting on Dembele to go to PSG

Going to wait for the official news by both clubs if the transfer actually happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom