⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction: Lindelof said “vai tomar no cu, filho da puta”.....

Even more disrespectful:rofl:
Yea he can have an extended seat man :lol: :smh:

Need someone who can actually defend well and still play out the back with purpose paired with slabhead instead of just for the sake of it like him.

Saw someone like that boss it against Atleti during the week...

United winning on penalties against trash EPL teams been hiding the obvious fact that this team is mediocre and can't compete against real opposition

Ole has overstayed past being caretaker

Too many players just collecting checks for participation

Whole defense needs to be revamped and we need a true world class striker

Rashford, Greenwood, and Milly rock ain't it. Those dudes belong at a mid table team

we're unworthy of the bantz gods' generosity these 3 days

Spartacus_Rain.gif

Imagine, who would have thought Arsenal would have had a much more successful campaign than them despite spending little to no money
Was it though. I wouldn’t trade ucl football for FA cup. But that’s just me

Been longer then three days.. stop looking over the fact you lot got beaten by a city side that lost to Lyon lol.

Yea but it didn't result to banter level in here like when we lost Ajax, or the past two days in here

yep.

I’m happy with the way our season ended with 10 straight Ws to secure the league. Especially considering we were in crisis mode after CR left. Imagine after Fergie retired you were a banter club for just one season, then bounced back with a league title and a bright future.

Instead it’s 7 years later and nobody is surprised by a europa ko to Sevilla

yep.

I’m happy with the way our season ended with 10 straight Ws to secure the league. Especially considering we were in crisis mode after CR left. Imagine after Fergie retired you were a banter club for just one season, then bounced back with a league title and a bright future.

Instead it’s 7 years later and nobody is surprised by a europa ko to Sevilla

giphy.gif

lowkey moment when every spanish club with a great history of horseback and equestrian tradition advances thru in their Euro comps

Not surprised at all because of all the lost revenue from less games, but it would've been fun to have this format moving forward. Guess we have to enjoy it while we have it. 3 more games left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom