Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if we get upa to replace boateng...

1597652983062.gif

Maybe Lindelof had a point, I mean what is Harry Maguire doing here with absolutely nobody else in sight??? You know Navas only runs in direct lines too.

58B78132-EC34-4F9F-BD16-071C23484A50.jpeg

Then there is this gem where Twitter is calling it “no look defending”
AA841C14-AD6A-4B9E-BE1C-2B1859925A63.jpeg

heggsy heggsy you robbed these fools blind, now y’all are about to do it again with Chilwel 😂

Maybe Lindelof had a point, I mean what is Harry Maguire doing here with absolutely nobody else in sight??? You know Navas only runs in direct lines too.

heggsy heggsy you robbed these fools blind, now y’all are about to do it again with Chilwel 😂

Nah McGuire is exactly where he needs to be as the ball-near CB in that situation imo. His first priority is to cover the LB if he gets beat to the end line, second is to deny the ground cross if possible. 1/3 cover situation ball wide, everything is zonal for the three covering defenders.

Honestly the group defending is fine, everything done right after Sevilla has possession below the edge of the penalty area, up until the very moment the cross is played in.

There was a replay angle on the telecast that made it appear as if Lindelof could have played the cross and just let it through, maybe not a good look for him.

But Wan-Bissaka is the biggest question mark for me. He's got his man - the goal scorer, in his line of sight, within his zone, physically within touching distance, but he literally doesn't take another step to influence the play after the cross is played in.

How many times has your racism towards people of color shown its head this past year? A shame that you work in the medical field, who knows how many poor souls have to deal with you and not get the adequate care they need because of your own preconceived notions.
How do you know I work in the medical field?

How do you know I work in the medical field?
How many civil rights complaints do you have against you? A problem of course we have is with the police and officers having had complaints against them, but an area which our society needs to have more transparency is in healthcare. So I ask again, how many people of color has your racist self either refused or offered very little in terms of healthcare?

How many civil rights complaints do you have against you? A problem of course we have is with the police and officers having had complaints against them, but an area which our society needs to have more transparency is in healthcare. So I ask again, how many people of color has your racist self either refused or offered very little in terms of healthcare?
I don’t work in the medical field :lol:

Go learn what a preconceived notion is.

Then there is this gem where Twitter is calling it “no look defending”
AA841C14-AD6A-4B9E-BE1C-2B1859925A63.jpeg

They just love having their pants down in the Transfer Market...
Chilwell is good, not great.

Nah McGuire is exactly where he needs to be as the ball-near CB in that situation imo. His first priority is to cover the LB if he gets beat to the end line, second is to deny the ground cross if possible. 1/3 cover situation ball wide, everything is zonal for the three covering defenders.

Honestly the group defending is fine, everything done right after Sevilla has possession below the edge of the penalty area, up until the very moment the cross is played in.

There was a replay angle on the telecast that made it appear as if Lindelof could have played the cross and just let it through, maybe not a good look for him.

But Wan-Bissaka is the biggest question mark for me. He's got his man - the goal scorer, in his line of sight, within his zone, physically within touching distance, but he literally doesn't take another step to influence the play after the cross is played in.
Williams was scared. Dude just let guy ride with the ball to let him cross that ****. Like he gave him the time and space and only watch him do what ge wanted. Failed

If your sister is anything like you, a racist, I'm still worried.
What’s wrong with you? You must be a miserable soul to follow and harass people you don’t know on a message board for years trying to label them and their families as racists. Talking about preconceived notions. Get a life.

What’s wrong with you? You must be a miserable soul to follow and harass people you don’t know on a message board for years trying to label them and their families as racists. Talking about preconceived notions. Get a life.
You were the one who came in here and referred to a black man as "Ghetto" because he had a cable wire hanging from his TV. Thats disgusting. You claimed you were done with this thread but came right back in as if nothing happened. We also know your track record of slandering all of the black players on Arsenal, but giving bly's to the others when they mess up.

Arthur got drunk and crashed his Ferrari :smh:
He’s going through it right now.

koeman. I have no words. I’m waiting on xavi.
I’m just happy he will play frenkie in his correct position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom