⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t old *** Santi Cazorla kill it in La Liga this year. David Silva should be alright no?

:lol:

I know city feel like we need a seasoned vet next to Laporte for the experience and maturity and I agree that would be ideal but Upamecano is just too good and looks mature and as smart as you’d expect from a senior centerback at such a young age. I wish we would shift focused to him

Tons of Citeh David Silva tributes on my timeline. Wild how he had long hair went bold then back at it.

lol i get there is an english tax and you need a certain amount of blokes in your squad.. but why would chelsea bring in those 3 defenders, especially at the fees being quoted.

Speaking of fees, I think united should spend that sancho kitty on other areas. I love the kid, think he is WC on his day. But if we really do have limited funds I can't say RW is as important as another CB, CDM or Full back. So many times in our past we have gone for the cherry on top player, when in reality we are placing it on a **** sandwich..

lol i get there is an english tax and you need a certain amount of blokes in your squad.. but why would chelsea bring in those 3 defenders, especially at the fees being quoted.

Speaking of fees, I think united should spend that sancho kitty on other areas. I love the kid, think he is WC on his day. But if we really do have limited funds I can't say RW is as important as another CB, CDM or Full back.
Y’all need a pivot
A good pivot will strengthen your midfield and defensive line
See casemiro. When he’s on form their center backs look amazing. Real Madrid wouldn’t have won one CL or la liga without him

Interesting to see Koeman willing to take the job at Barça.

especially considering how his Dutch team is beginning to gel very well and seemed to be primed for a great run at the Euros. He HAS to know he’s a transitional coach at Barca and will get sacked the moment Bartomeu isnt the president.

seems like a lot of hard work wasted with the Dutch NT.

I get why he dipped but it's a shame. Really wanted to see what he would do with the NT over the next few years. As mentioned, they started looking promising. I wonder who will replace hom

tenor.gif

I was going to clown on how there's too much sentiment in this sport, but I do understand it for some guys who literally grow up within club, but go to Benfica where you compete for something.

Muller finally getting his just dues from the media after all these years is beautiful. Finally they're starting to appreciate how important he is when he plays even if it's not the most pleasing to the eye. Raumdeter :smokin

jape jape :rofl: who is this chick? apparently she's some big barca fan that does live streams during matches on that show from the video. she's going viral all over footy twitter for saying bayern showed no sportsmanship to barca for scoring 8 goals

So you think he fired him at lunch?
Naa I'm pretty sure he knew what was up as soon as the final whistle blew last week and Fabrizio broke the news an hour later :lol:

Just sounds like they got Abi to tell him in person,still shady that they said he'd be working with the new coach just yesterday after announcing Quique was out only to go back on it and fire him too today :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom