• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inter looking ruthless

Happy for the EPL vets on the squad

Needs to improve his scoring record against said clubs in that case :lol:

The energy switch from most of you has been hilarious though

Haven't forgotten how he got slandered every game at United in here for his touch and finishing but everyone rates him now seemingly :lol:

I'm happy for him being in a good place at Inter under a coach who really likes him and in an exciting side but you guys aren't slick

He changed from a trash striker to a world class one when he changed shirts so naturally, our energy will change as well. Seems like lots of players magically improve when they leave United...

The energy switch from most of you has been hilarious though

Haven't forgotten how he got slandered every game at United in here for his touch and finishing but everyone rates him now seemingly :lol:

I'm happy for him being in a good place at Inter under a coach who really likes him and in an exciting side but you guys aren't slick
I said it the day United signed him, he shouldn't have bulked up. Strikers should not be muscular, it hinders you.

Strikers should be lean. Skinny Lukaku at Chelsea and Everton was effective. As soon as he lost the bulk when he went to Inter, he became good again.

seems like just yesterday when Coupé It Coupé It was saying Rom won't even bag 20 in Serie A

giphy.gif

Go get those receipts bro!!! Facturas por favor!!! Hmm 🤨

wasn’t the argument “would Lukaku score 20 if he was playing up top with CR7??” - during the Dybala Lukaku swap fiasco?

I NEED THOSE RECEIPTS NOW 🤔

Reinier looks to be going to Dortmund for 2 years

Everyone kid besides Brahim seems to be finding their path to playing time, it's time for him to take one of these loan offers he has.

Lol lukaku doesn’t fit the way we play football. End of story. He left and prospered and we did as well. Both parties have moved on.. y’all should too.

I just can't stand Moreno and Nicols. They flip flop and have hot takes just for hot takes. I dont even watch ESPN FC anymore.

Interesting to see Koeman willing to take the job at Barça.

especially considering how his Dutch team is beginning to gel very well and seemed to be primed for a great run at the Euros. He HAS to know he’s a transitional coach at Barca and will get sacked the moment Bartomeu isnt the president.

seems like a lot of hard work wasted with the Dutch NT.

Davies and MBappe should be higher. Davies should be like 90-105 million. MBappe 225 million

I can agree with that but I get it with Davies. He probably needs to prove it 1 more season to "earn" the huge price tag. I think de jong is too high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom