⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking from the keeper. You’d think he’d learn after barely getting away with the first mistake :lol:

Lannisterinho has been looking like the best player in the world these last few weeks tbvh, fair play to him stepping it up

*and of course he misses a sitter seconds after :lol:

Still stand by it

Shoulda rocked the fideo jersey today
10426C90-49A4-4CF0-AAFD-17F4170FA754.jpeg
man of the match
He was missed

I don't get the Neymar snake reference. He hasn't done anything wrong. He just left the club to build a name for himself. If anything, his foresight is on point. Look at whats going on in Barcelona.

Barça aren’t in this situation if Neymar never left tho. But I agree, not a snake move to me.

I don't get the Neymar snake reference. He hasn't done anything wrong. He just left the club to build a name for himself. If anything, his foresight is on point. Look at whats going on in Barcelona.

Yeah I don't mind that he left Barca at all, I just wish he went somewhere other than PSG lol

Barça aren’t in this situation if Neymar never left tho. But I agree, not a snake move to me.
Unfortunately, I disagree. The defense and the midfield have been bad. They can score all the goals they want, but if they can't defend a lead, they are ****ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom