Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ActualUnpleasantFish-size_restricted.gif

Goddamn he went in

Raul has left Arsenal so apparently Arteta will have more say in transfers. Interested to see what happens during the next transfer window. Lacazette seems to be on the move, as well as Guendouzi.

Aubameyang contract is probably the most important issue at hand. Without him everything falls apart.

Naa I know I'm not seeing Arsenal fans tryna start a convo about ex-players finding success elsewhere...

I'll chill for now cause I've gotta be imagining things :lol:
Touche.

I’m just saying, he had a hand in every goal today.

As much as I think Bayern are going to squash Lyon and then dismantle PSG...I'd much rather Lyon go to the final VS PSG. It'd be ****ing hilarious to see PSG bottle it and lose to a Ligue 1 side :lol:

Touche.

I’m just saying, he had a hand in every goal today.
Fair enough, had an extended clip locked and loaded ready to go in the drafts just in case :lol:

He was their MOTM today and has been legit great for them since joining.

Still a little salty when it comes to him but he's always been a hell of player tbf

As much as I think Bayern are going to squash Lyon and then dismantle PSG...I'd much rather Lyon go to the final VS PSG. It'd be ****ing hilarious to see PSG bottle it and lose to a Ligue 1 side :lol:
Eh I'll have to pass as much as they have a nice squad and story :lol:

The Uber Eats kings had OL's number all year, beaten them 4 times in all comps this past season :sick:

Bayern - P$G on the other hand would be a heavyweight tilt

Truth be told, I’m more excited about the Europa League final than this fake Champions League (plz don’t tell me it’s real, PSG wouldn’t make the final of a real Champions League)
i was just gonna say i know people called it before this all started that PSG or City would win it all and no one would give them credit

i have a feeling if bayern or lyon wins it, they will get credit. if PSG wins it, they will get more bantz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom