⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like how lebron "doesn't make those calls" either....

hopefully Van De Beek can breath some of the Ajax life back into Frenkie if he goes

sidebar: even as an RM supporter i do not want to see messi's last few years squandered. As a soccer supporter first and foremost the man is one of the greatest players i have ever seen and love watching him play
c6753f12c2e2793e51f0a53dec0b7b8e.300x225x103.gif

Pretty sure Ajax and Barca have a legit partnership deal of some sort going :lol:

No surprise they'd quote them more favorable prices for their talen than other clubs.

It's probably why they're the only club I've seen linked to Suarez so far

sidebar: even as an RM supporter i do not want to see messi's last few years squandered. As a soccer supporter first and foremost the man is one of the greatest players i have ever seen and love watching him play

I'm gradually reaching this point too. The Messi/CR7 duality is too unique in the history of the sport to hate hard on Messi at this point. I'll laugh Barça all day err day, but the man is a living legend.

I also realize my take would be completely different at the height of the Pep/Mou rivalry. I'd want the man's head on a spear in 2012-2013.

hopefully a good match today but ultimately need Bayern to stomp out PSG

sucks it has to be mbappe but I hate all those other dudes

There was a time that I looked at Messi as the joker to RM’s Batman. Not only needed him to fuel a great rivalry, but to also set the bar higher and make us be better as a club to compete.

But at this point, Barca’s human get out of jail free card can go **** himself and leave la farma for greener (or more oily) pastures 👋🏼

Secured that bag and laughing under that mask

Yeah he paid his own way out of the Netherlands contract though.

but that Barca money is different
I read if Suarez goes to Ajax he could take a 90% pay cut and still be the highest paid player
he needs to take his talents to Miami though. he would eat without even trying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom