Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

19c0bd5ee8e9d2bf709bfdabbb6f6851.gif

I knew you were going to post this!!! FACTS :lol:

Maguire should not be Captain anymore, NO WAY.

My hatred for this type of English tourist knows no limits :lol: Despite being a negative for the European economy, the one positive that Brexit has is that it will makes it so much harder/more inconvenient for them to travel to continental Europe. I hope the EU puts a massive visa fee/screening process for anyone coming from England; it won’t keep out Maguire, but at least it’ll price out the rest of the scourge of Europe from descending onto everyone else whenever they have free time

I can’t express how much joy I feel whenever I see these types of people getting their *** beat overseas by police and locals. Hell, I rooted for Russians for the first and only time in my life when those MMA trained goons rolled through to clean up the streets of France in Euro 16.

of course, then they come back home and talk about how “shocking” and “barbaric” the treatment overseas was

Last edited:
^Double edged sword. Those in the southern European tourism industry would rather have drunk belligerent Brits than no Brits at all.

Yeah it’s terrible. As someone who goes to Southern Europe and Southeast Asia often, I’m forced to see it twice as much and have no escape from them.

The locals absolutely hate them but have no choice to put up with them when their entire living is based off tourism. And you’re right; unfortunately, English people have some of the most disposable income to travel overseas for cheap beer and good weather.

It’s funny how Germans and Northern Europeans also have a good amount of money, but in my 30 years of life, I’ve never seen even one creating chaos overseas. I’m not saying it never happens, but that’s how rare it is. It’s always the English along with Aussies and Americans.

I once vacationed in Faro, Portugal.. was suprised at how "english" the city was..

I once vacationed in Faro, Portugal.. was suprised at how "english" the city was..

Lots of expats live out there, so tons of English people travel there so that they can travel overseas physically without leaving England mentally. Never understood the appeal of spending hundreds-thousands to travel overseas and do the exact same thing you did back home

Let's be honest, a partner beside him with more pace and physicality would have covered for Maguire while he clotheslined the first policeman. Someone fast like Upamecano would have prevented Maguire from being caught out. Or even better, a lefty to complement Harry's right hook. It's clear Lindelof isn't the right starting option.

Reddit is always good for gold.

The stuff Flick has done since taking over in november are unreal. We were in a full tailspin and like 7th in the league with half our starting XI asking for a transfer. The man is a godsend and has us playing beautiful football. Looking forward to seeing what he does Sunday and how he handles all the adjustments that need to be made.

Well all those Brit’s living in Southern Portugal.....get ready to move back to the cloudy rainy Shores of the British channel because you are no longer able to travel freely in Europe.......

BREXIT......

now gimmie our tariffs

1598030360587.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom