⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, my understanding of UEFA's rule is that you can't creep off the line pre- strike of the ball, but naturally jumping forward to meet the ball after it's struck is fine...? So I'm failing to see how the GK is doing anything wrong (esp on the 1st take).

This one still hurts. But I'm glad to see him ballin out. Along with Malen and Bennacer being sold.

Pretty decent schedule for Arsenal. Christmas schedule isn’t that bad, and this year I actually can’t pinpoint where the season will blow up :lol:

NT derby’s in October and January. NLD in December and March. Legggoo :pimp:

season already starts in 3 weeks :smokin

First half of the season seems a little more heavy than the second half, feels like more back to back away games

I feel like psg could do it Sunday. That front 3 can exploit them with pace and scoring ability..There’s been signs against Chelsea and Lyon. Barca got 2

but idk, it’s hard to pick against a team that controls possession and can score like Bayern

I feel like psg could do it Sunday. That front 3 can exploit them with pace and scoring ability..There’s been signs against Chelsea and Lyon. Barca got 2

but idk, it’s hard to pick against a team that controls possession and can score like Bayern

I think what most people aren't factoring in is that we adapt our game to every opponent. IMO our strategy vs barca was always to go full out press + attack because we knew they were most vulnerable there and would break. We were going to be ok giving up goals because we expected to outscore them (they only scored 1 themselves). When we played dortmund earlier this year and won 4-0 we kept our fullbacks back and didn't press up as high. We dominated the possession and hit them on the counter time after time. Our squad is so versatile that we can play many styles especially with the pace we have. I trust Flick is going to put together the proper game plan for PSG and expect a great performance sunday

C9DBD788-0A2C-4CE6-91EE-A38052E58EF0.jpeg

4D283F9A-5494-401F-85AC-B8485BD79602.gif

I like the actor just not sure he has a voice that transitions well into narration

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom