⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that it got a lot of attention, lukaku’s gonna get that everywhere in Italy. Smh

Marcelo out for the PSG game, time for Mendy to step up and prove he can put pressure on M12

Marcelo out for the PSG game, time for Mendy to step up and prove he can put pressure on M12

I love Marcelo even off the pitch and his prime was magic. We’re lucky to have had him and it sucks he’s picked up a knock. But after watching Mendy against Villarreal I’d like to see him get a fair shot at winning the starting spot. Against Levante there was a counter at the end where Marcelo just ran out of gas and left his man unmarked, we got lucky he wasn’t found. I hope Mendy can stay fit and we have a LB with the youth and athleticism that can track back instead of having a never-ending leak there.

The Marcelo Cristiano connection on the left will always be stuff of Madridista legend though

puyol is deiciding whether or not he's going to be barca's new sporting director
future is looking very bright right now

I was having a lot of trouble not liking Ansu Fati. Dude plays for Barca, I can’t like him, but what’s there to dislike about the kid so far? FDJ is easy to hate, gets me like

DDC092D9-84A3-4248-B76D-C4365DE0AFB4.jpeg

But then I remembered there was someone with his name that once spread lies about me, so there’s my reason :pimp: Thank you awful person for keeping me from rooting for a Barca player. Everything happens for a reason :emoji_pray:

I was having a lot of trouble not liking Ansu Fati. Dude plays for Barca, I can’t like him, but what’s there to dislike about the kid so far? FDJ is easy to hate, gets me like

DDC092D9-84A3-4248-B76D-C4365DE0AFB4.jpeg

But then I remembered there was someone with his name that once spread lies about me, so there’s my reason :pimp: Thank you awful person for keeping me from rooting for a Barca player. Everything happens for a reason :emoji_pray:
:lol:
im glad you are working your way through this flyeed but you gotta let that go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom