⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Lewandowski started dancing with the ball on the edge of our box at around 90 minutes lmao, not even trying to do anything but troll

Yeah I completely zoned out watching only the Juve game. Briefly saw a 5-2 but a 7 :sick:

1569964149777.png

Was dribbling like the GOAT

Milan are in shambles though :lol:
Inter in first:pimp:

R9 immediately came to my mind, such an R9 type of move and finish. (Not saying he will be R9, everybody chill)

but yes Milan are trash, he’s the only bright spot. AC Milan and United are twins right now.

There’s a weird potential coaching swap around that could happen between Ole, Zidane, Poch, with Jose on the outside lookin in at Real specifically dependent on who gets fired when if anyone does.

Yo Armada Armada @nomadicsole21 ....

how did Cancelo play?

very well in context imo, context being he’s still adjusting. At times you could see where he was still getting used to some things like being on the same page with other city players movement but he showed that little extra something on the ball in exchanges with mahrez. One thing I really like about his game is the variety runs he’s willing to make going forward And using his left foot at propers times to move play quickly.

Do they teach Spanish in Portugal? Joao's Spanish is pretty good Coupé It Coupé It

No not really. They teach them English and sometimes French. My generation and younger, they all know English in Portugal, it’s insane.

We Portuguese speakers just understand and speak decent Spanish because we’re the **** :pimp: - Like I’ve always said we understand Spanish but y’all can’t understand us. It’s covert :lol:

Movies/Entertainment are in subtitles in Portugal, no corny voiceovers that sound inorganic so that helps. In Spain and France they don’t do the subtitles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom