⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simeone’s Men looking like the chariots of fire with all of them hauling *** back

@Thierry Henry since you seem eager to learn, and you always ask good questions.....Watch those Portuguese and Spanish videos I posted to Trey last night when you have the time, you’d enjoy them.

I would always joke around with Spanish speakers and say “y’all just ain’t built like us, speaking Portuguese give you extra brain cells...” (typical Jose Mourinho cocky type of ish :lol: )

But there are more academic and linguistic explanations to “why Portuguese speakers understand Spanish, but Spanish speakers can’t understand Portuguese.

But it’s still fun to call y’all Spanish speakers “0ne trick pony’s “ :lol:

Welp, a day after and i’m still bitter about the Brugge score.
Guess it’s time for us to bring the UEL home.

jape jape & R9theGOAT R9theGOAT ........ I got a question for ya’ll..........

Ya’ll nervous? :lol:
giphy.gif

jape jape & R9theGOAT R9theGOAT ........ I got a question for ya’ll..........

Ya’ll nervous? :lol:
Normally I would be but if we lose that gives me more hope valverde gets the axe.

I’m sure godin will have his usual master class against us
No lukaku though...I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or bad thing cause he’s been terrible the two times he’s went up against lenglet

I’m on my way to the barbershop and I’m really thinking about doing an Aguero. Silver on top, dark fade..... on the sides
Yaya or nay?

The silver or blonde hair change has always been linked to that yay habit. Do you Coupe. Hahaha

Dortmund up on Slava Praha away 0-1 from a counter attack. I switch it to the Napoli Genk real quick and Kouliaby made 2 great defensive plays back to back. Genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom