⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Come On Jape, literally no context here. :lol:

Ronnie was playing LM midfielder and tracking back for half those years under SAF. When SAF let go of Van Nistolroy and Ronaldo was finally able to push and attack at LW.....

United started winning hella trophies.

The silver or blonde hair change has always been linked to that yay habit. Do you Coupe. Hahaha

Dortmund up on Slava Praha away 0-1 from a counter attack. I switch it to the Napoli Genk real quick and Kouliaby made 2 great defensive plays back to back. Genius

I don’t see how the cocaine abuse correlates. Definitely the blonde hair dyed guys. But I dig Aguero’a silver cut. He’s not a coke head!

Oh and I don’t do as much coke as I used to btw :emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited:
Come On Jape, literally no context here. :lol:

Ronnie was playing LM midfielder and tracking back for half those years under SAF. When SAF let go of Van Nistolroy and Ronaldo was finally able to push and attack at LW.....

United started winning hella trophies.

Also comparing an 18-24 year old to a 28 year old in his physical prime when got to the Prem :lol:

I don’t see how the cocaine abuse correlates. Definitely the blonde hair dyed guys. But I dig Aguero’a silver cut. He’s not a coke head!

Oh and I don’t do as much coke as I used to btw :emoji_thumbsup:
Famous people have been marked with a coke habit when they got blonde or silver. Justin Bieber, G Eazy, that one Olympic wrestler whom of which that movie foxcatcher was based off of. Those off top of my head.

And same \m/

Famous people have been marked with a coke habit when they got blonde or silver. Justin Bieber, G Eazy, that one Olympic wrestler whom of which that movie foxcatcher was based off of. Those off top of my head.

And same \m/

Well F’em. I’d look great in silver hair and the dark short fade underneath you douchebags. :angry:

Aguero pulls it off nice:pimp:

That playing from the back is amazing. To be able to handle Barca’s pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom