• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmaaaoooo

Haaland :emoji_eyes:

1570047902220.png

Wish i never clicked on that spoiler, mans ugly AF

But for the Håland talk. Dude is coming up nicely. Whatever was the last U-21 WCs or whatever he hit in 9 of the 11 goals against Honduras or something haha. Dudes a beast in FIFA as well

He could be Norway’s Zlatan for this next generation. He just needs an attitude adjustment (in an arrogant way:lol:)

inter ran out of gas after the first 45. i swear i've seen this so many times
everyone runs out of gas at the camp nou
teams don't realize the pitch is actually bigger than most and don't pace themselves

Missed all the champions games this week..hella busy work week. Day off tomorrow tho.. to see ManU ?

He'll play in the Nations League but the murrican soccer media are on panic mode and ignoring everything else in the football world. It's annoying :smh:

Annoying?

bro, I find it absolutely hilarious :lol:

American fans/Pulisic stans are going absolutely bat-**** crazy with conspiracy theories. And I’m here just loving it....

1570106213388.gif

Annoying?

bro, I find it absolutely hilarious :lol:

American fans/Pulisic stans are going absolutely bat-**** crazy with conspiracy theories. And I’m here just loving it....

1570106213388.gif

funniest thing to me is they see the signing like they see an NFL signing and saying dumb **** like "Chelsea paid all this money, I don't understand why is he not playing" :rofl: :rofl:

The murrican soccer media should be stanning Jesse Marsch. A former MLS player who now manages a Champions League Salzburg side that dropped 3 goals in Anfield

Im being serious here but do United fans think Sancho is coming with Ole Gunna & WW there?

Last edited:
funniest thing to me is they see the signing like they see an NFL signing and saying dumb **** like "Chelsea paid all this money, I don't understand why is he not playing" :rofl: :rofl:

The murrican soccer media should be stanning Jesse Marsch. A former MLS player who now manages a Champions League Salzburg side that dropped 3 goals in Anfield
I think Craig Burnley said this (not verbatim btw) “I’d blame Pulisic or Pulisic’s agent for going to Chelsea in the first place. When they bought Pulisic, Sarri was still Manager and Sarri was unaware of the transfer, Sarri didn’t want him...”

That’s a great point and it leads me to believe Chelsea bought Pulisic for mostly financial reasons since they didn’t even discuss it with their own manager during the time.

Also - This guy Craig Burley has been hilarious and valid on all his Pulisic points and he’s becoming public enemy number 1 for the US Soccer fans, love it :lol:

I think Craig Burnley said this (not verbatim btw) “I’d blame Pulisic or Pulisic’s agent for going to Chelsea in the first place. When they bought Pulisic, Sarri was still Manager and Sarri was unaware of the transfer, Sarri didn’t want him...”

That’s a great point and it leads me to believe Chelsea bought Pulisic for mostly financial reasons since they didn’t even discuss it with their own manager during the time.

Also - This guy Craig Burley has been hilarious and valid on all his Pulisic points and he’s becoming public enemy number 1 for the US Soccer fans, love it :lol:

I've seen all of Craig's takes on CP. He speaking 100% fax

1570108386892.jpeg

1570108467605.jpeg

But this is ironic coming from you Verde. I remember you disagreeing with me last season when I said “Ole will not attract star players”.
I don't remember that one but I got so many takes I can't keep track of them all, after they fired Mou, they're supposed to hire a sporting director, get rid of the dead weight and spend big, Man U lied to us. The team is not improving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom